PM FME Scheme 2023:- Prime Minister Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PM FME) Scheme is a government initiative that is taken to provide and promote the formalization of micro food processing enterprises. PMFME Scheme was launched in 2020 to focus on boosting the competitiveness of small food processing units. With the help of the scheme, many financial incentives will be given to farmer-producer organizations, self-help groups, and producers’ cooperatives so that they can support their value chains. The government passed a budget of 10,000 crores for a period of 5 years that is from 2020-21 to 2024-25 for successful implementation of the scheme.
PM FME Scheme 2023
The scheme will provide financial support to micro food processing enterprises in the form of credit-linked capital subsidy. With the help of the financial assistance food processing facilities will be upgraded. The scheme focuses on improving the skills and capabilities of entrepreneurs and workers in the food processing sector. It supports training programs, workshops, and skill development initiatives to enhance productivity, quality, and efficiency in the sector. The PM FME Scheme emphasizes the promotion of branding and marketing activities for micro food processing enterprises.
PM FME Scheme Overview
|Name of the article||PM FME Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||People of India|
|Implemented By||The Ministry of food processing industries.|
Objective of PM FME Scheme
The PM FME Scheme aims to transform the micro food processing sector, boost economic growth, and create an encouraging environment for the development of small-scale food processing enterprises in India. It will provide financial assistance, infrastructure support, and encourages these enterprises to adopt latest techniques, comply with quality standards, and operate in a formalized manner.
PMFME Scheme Benefits
- The PM FME Scheme helps in promoting the growth and development of micro food processing enterprises in India.
- It will contribute to the overall development of the food processing sector, and fostering economic growth and employment generation.
- The scheme will cover farmer producer organization, self-help groups and producers’ cooperatives.
- After getting financial assistance, infrastructure support, and market access, the scheme helps micro food processing enterprises to expand their operations and increase their income.
- Initiative also helps in economic growth at the micro and macro levels.
- To improve the skills and capabilities of entrepreneurs and workers in the food processing sector, the scheme emphasizes skill development and capacity-building initiatives.
Eligibility Criteria for Individual Micro Businesses
- It should be kept in mind that the age of an interested individual should not be less than 18 years.
- The small business must be working.
- It is required that the applicant must have passed minimum eighth class.
- Only partnerships or sole proprietorships can apply for this scheme.
- Individual should have rights of ownership of Enterprise.
- Only one member of each family can take advantage of the scheme.
- The cost of the land should not be included in the total price of the project.
- It is compulsory that the business to be incorporated, and minimum 10 employees should be working in the company.
PM FME Scheme Registration Statistics
|Total applications submitted||18278|
|Total ODOP applications submitted||12543|
|Total non ODOP applications submitted||5724|
|New Individual application submitted||11754|
|Existing individual application submitted||6524|
PM FME Scheme Components
- Support to individual and groups of micro enterprises
- Strengthening of institution support
- Setting a progress project management framework
- Help for Branding and marketing
Implementation and Monitoring Mechanism Agencies
- National Apex institutions
- State level technical Institution
- District level committee
- State program management unit Resource persons.
- Committee on capacity building and research
- National program management unit
- Project executive committee
- State level approval committee
- The State nodal department
- Inter-ministerial committee
- State nodal department agency
- Residence proof
- Aadhar card
- Bank account
- Active Mobile number
- Incorporation certificate
- Age proof
- Latest Passport size photograph
Procedure To Apply Under PM FME Scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of PM FME scheme,https://pmfme.mofpi.gov.in/
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Click on online registration option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- After that click on sign up option on the new page.
- The registration form will open on the screen.
- Fill the registration form by entering all details like type of beneficiary, Name, working Email ID, Active Mobile number, Address, State and District.
- Click on the register option on the screen.
- Now you have to do log in on the portal.
- After that select beneficiary type
- Then enter your user id and password in the space given.
- After that click on the submit option on the screen.
- Next click on apply now option.
- You will see an application form on the screen.
- Then fill the application form by entering all required details.
- Now upload all the asked documents.
- Then click on submit option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you can apply for PM FME Scheme.
Steps To Do Applicant Login
- Visit the official website of PM FME scheme
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Then you have to click on login option on the home page.
- Now click on applicant login option on the screen.
- You will see a login page on the screen.
- After that select your beneficiary type.
- Next, enter user id and password in the space given.
- Then click on submit option on the screen.
Procedure To Do MIS Login
- Firstly, go to the official website of PM FME scheme.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- You have to click on login option on the home page.
- After that click on MIS login option.
- Next, enter your user id and password in the space given.
- At last, click on submit option on the screen.
If any individual has any query or confusion then they can contact on the below mentioned details-:
Address-Panchsheel Bhawan, August Kranti Marg, Khelgaon, New Delhi-110049
Phone: 011-26406500, +91 1302281089, +91-8168001500