YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme: The YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme is a healthcare initiative launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It aims to provide free eye care services to the people of the state. The main purpose of the scheme is to make sure that every individual, regardless of their socio-economic status, has access to high-quality eye care services. A free mass eye check-up scheme will prove beneficial for the many residents of the scheme. The scheme will also provide other facilities such as distributing spectacles, performing cataract operations, or other surgeries.
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023
The scheme was implemented on World Sight Day and its first and second phase is over now. In the first phase, a screening test of all students of the state was done whereas in the second one advanced treatment was provided to the children diagnosed with vision defects. In the third phase, the eyesight of the rest of the people is checked. And in the third phase, 15,11,969 residents got tested, and out of this 6,48,108 were found to have good eyesight, and 7,58,331 have been recommended for surgery. Under this scheme, residents don’t have to pay any fee for surgery and cataract operation.
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of the article||YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Objective||To Provide eye check-up.|
|Department||Medical and Family Welfare, Department of Health, Government of AP|
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Objective
The main aim of the state government to start this scheme is to provide healthy and quality life to the people of the state. The government wants to give better health services in the state. The scheme is a commendable effort of the Government of Andhra Pradesh to address the eye care needs of its population. By providing free eye screenings, spectacles, surgeries, and treatment, the scheme wants to enhance the overall eye health and well-being of the people of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Benefits
- It provides free eye care services to all individuals in the state.
- The scheme provides free spectacles to individuals in need.
- Through this scheme, the state government wants to provide free healthcare facilities to the residents of the state.
- Under this scheme, all phases are free from the state government.
- The scheme covers the cost of eye surgeries and specialized treatments for many eye conditions.
- It will provide universal eye screening for the entire population of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- After the screening, if needed the spectacles will be given immediately after the identification of refractive errors.
- The scheme will focus on early detection, timely intervention, and treatment of disease. It aims to prevent avoidable blindness and improve the overall eye health of the population.
List of Major Programs Under YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- Revised National Tb control program
- National Program for Control of Blindness
- The National vector-borne disease control program
- The integrated disease surveillance project
- Epidemic control
- National iodine deficiency disorder control program
- National leprosy reduction program
- National program for prevention and control of diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular disease, and stroke
- National Program for Prevention and Control of Fluorosis
- The National tobacco control program
- National program for health care of elderly
Implementation of Scheme
|A Phase- I||Primary basic screening of school children|
|A Phase- II||Secondary Screening & Prescription of Glasses|
|B Phase- III||Primary Mass Eye Screening of the community|
|B Phase- V||Secondary Mass screening & Prescription of Glasses|
|B Phase- VI||Surgeries for Cataract Cases in Government Hospitals & Tertiary Eye Care management at Teaching Hospitals including Regional Eye Hospitals|
Procedure of Uploading of Data in YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- Firstly, go to the official website, https://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the “ANM LOGIN” option on the home page.
- You will see the login page on the screen.
- After that, you have to enterAadhaar number, Password, and Mobile number.
- Then Click on the login option on the screen.
- Next, enter all the asked details.
- Finally, click on submit option on the screen.
- You will see the details on the screen.
Procedure of YSR Kanti Velugu SchemePhase III New Login
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Department of Health, medical and family welfare Government of Andhra Pradesh
- You will land on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the Phase lll new login option on the home page.
- After that, you will see a login page on the screen.
- Enter a username, and password in the captcha code in the space given.
- At last, click on the login option on the screen.
Steps to do SDC login
- Visit the official website of the Department of Health, medical and family welfare Government of Andhra Pradesh
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the SDC login option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Enter username, password, and captcha code on this new page.
- Finally, click on the login option on the screen.
Procedure To Login on The Portal
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- After that click on the login option on the screen.
- You will see the login form on the screen.
- After that, you have to enter your username password, and captcha code in the space given.
- Finally, click on the login option on the screen.
If any individual needs any information regarding the scheme, then they may contact on the mentioned below details-:
The email id is email@example.com