Government of Goa come up with a new scheme to support the youth of the state. The Government started Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Scheme with an aim to decrease employment in the state. With the help of the scheme, the skills of the youth will be enhanced. Through this yojana, the state government wants to make the young individual of the state capable to get the job. Chief Minister Pramod Sawant made announcement about the scheme on 29th March.
Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Scheme 2023
Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Scheme will benefit the young people who are looking for work or jobs. With the help of the scheme, the hidden talent of the individual will be come out and also improve. The Scheme will help to provide skills to the young generation of the state. After taking help from this scheme, it will become easy for the individual to get the work. The government decided to spend around 1.75 cores for the successful implementation of the scheme. This Scheme is designed to provide skills development opportunities to the youth of the state.
Key highlight of Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana 2023
|Name of Article||CM Kaushalya Scheme|
|Announced By||CM Pramod Sawant|
|Announced on||29th March, 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of the State|
|Aim||To provide Skill, Up Skill and Re-skill to the Youth and destroy unemployment|
|Website||Will be announced Soon|
Objective of Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
The main purpose of the Goa government to start this scheme is to increase the employment in the state. There are many people in the state who are not able to get the job because of lack of skills. Keeping in mind this problem, the government decided to provide skills to the unemployed youth of the state. After obtaining skills through this scheme, it will become easy for the young people to get employment. It is a good initiative of the Goa government that will help youth of the state to become independent as the scheme will provide them skill development opportunities.
Benefits of Goa CM Kaushalya Scheme
- Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana will be helping the young people of the state to get employment.
- The unemployed people of the state will be able to start their own business as they will learn new skills.
- The Scheme will help to boost the economy of the Goa.
- With the help of the scheme, the employment rate in the state will also increase.
- People who are jobless will feel motivated and will work hard to get work.
- The state government wants to make the youth of the state independent so that they can contribute to the state’s economy.
- This initiative of the state government will help the youth to develop the skills that they need to get a job.
Eligibility criteria for Goa CM Kaushalya Scheme
- People who belong to Goa can apply for the scheme.
- Young people of the Goa can take benefit of the CM Kaushalya Yojana.
- Male and female both are permitted to apply for the scheme.
- There is no restriction every individual from urban or rural areas are eligible to take advantage.
Documents Required for the Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Age Certificate of the Applicant.
- Colourfull Passport size Photograph.
- Active Mobile Number.
Official Website Goa CM Kaushalya Scheme
As it is a recently announced scheme, the authorities have not released the official website. Soon, the information will be given to you.
Steps to Apply Online for Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
- Firstly, you have to go to the go to the official Website.
- You will land on the Home Page of the website.
- After that you have to click Register option on the home page.
- Then you will see a new page on the screen.
- After that you have to enter the required details.
- Next, upload all the necessary documents.
- At last, click on the Submit option on the screen.
- You can also print out the application form of Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana is an initiative taken by government to support youth of the state to get employment.
Chief Minister Pramod Sawant announced the Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana on 29th March.