Seva Sindhu:- The government keeps on launching many portals for the welfare of the people. The Karnataka government started Seva Sindhu Portal with the aim to make available all kinds of government services online. This portal (sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in) will prove beneficial for many people in the state as various types of services will be made available on it. This Seva Sindhu Portal will work as communication between the citizens and the government.
Seva Sindhu 2023
With the help of the Seva Sindhu Portal, now there is no need to go to government offices to access government services. Through the portal, the government will be able to keep track of all the details of the people. The government offices will also work smoothly and with the latest techniques. It will simplify access to various government services of the state.
Seva Sindhu Overview
|Name of the article||Seva Sindhu Registration|
|Name of the portal||Seva Sindhu portal|
|Started by||Karnataka government|
|Aim||To make various services available online|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of the state|
|Helpline number||080-22230282/ 080-22279954|
Seva Sindhu Portal Objective
The main aim of the state government to Seva Sindhu portal is to make all government services online. The portal will make services more accessible, and user-friendly. Maximum all residents of the state will be benefitted from this online platform.
Seva Sindhu Portal Benefits
- Seva Sindhu portal will help in bringing transparency to the system.
- It will help in reducing the visit to the government offices.
- The portal is an online platform that provides a wide range of government services to the people of the state.
- Now, residents don’t have to wait in long queues to access the services.
- It will streamline the application process of various services.
- The portal will empower the residents of rural areas to access the services easily.
List Services Available on Seva Sindhu Portal
- Commercial Tax Department.
- Revenue Department.
- Drug Control Department.
- Food and Civil Service Department.
- Planning Department.
- Transport Department.
- Ayush Department.
- Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports.
- Information and Public Relation Department
- Kannada and Culture Department
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Department of Labour
- Bangalore Development Authority
Procedure to Apply for Various Departments & Services Under Seva Sindhu Portal
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu, https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on Department & Services option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- After that, the list of various departments and Services will be seen on the screen.
- Now click on the option as per requirement.
- Then you will see the registration form on the screen.
- After that, you have to fill in the form by entering details.
- Next, you have to click on submit option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you can apply for various departments and services.
Steps of Registration for New User Under Seva Sindhu Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the official Website of Portal.
- You will reach the home page of the website.
- Click on the new register option on the home page.
- You will see a new web page on the screen.
- Then enter your Aadhar Number with Digi Locker.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, you have to click on the Next option.
- You will see a registration form on the screen.
- Fill the registration form by entering all the asked details.
- Now you have to click on Submit option
- By following these steps, registration can be done.
Procedure to do Seva Sindhu Portal
- Firstly, visit the official Website of Portal.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the registered user login option on the home page.
- You will see login form on the screen.
- Fill the login form by entering the details like Mobile Number, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Now you have to click on submit option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you can do log into the Portal.
Procedure To Submit Compliant
- Firstly, go to the official website of Portal.
- The home page of the website will appear in front of screen.
- Click on the option of Raise Your Complaint on the home page.
- You will see a new web page on the screen.
- Then enter all the details like Department, Services, Name, Email, Mobile Number, Comment and Image
- Next, you have to click on Submit option on the screen.
Seva Sindhu Portal Contact Information
If any individual needs any additional information, then they can contact on the mentioned below details:-
Directorate Of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services
13, CRN Chambers
Above Dhanalakshmi Bank
2nd Floor, Kasturba Road,
Call Centre Numbers- 8088304855/ 6361799796/ 9380204364/ 9380206705