Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme:- There is great news for the women of the Karnataka state as the state government announced a new scheme for them. The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme aims to support women by providing financial assistance. This is one of the good initiatives that the government has taken to empower the housewives, landless women, and Agricultural workers women of the state. Direct Benefit Transfer mode will be used to transfer the amount of RS 2000 to the beneficiaries’ bank account. The head of the household will get the financial help every month.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
According to the scheme, all cast and all types of religious women will receive the advantages of the scheme. The scheme will also help to promote gender equality. With the help of this program, the financial insecurity faced by many women will be reduced. Around 2 lakh women all over the state will receive the benefit of the scheme. Congress Party of the Karnataka state decided to launch this welfare scheme for females of the state.
UPDATE:- Under the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme, newly-elected Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah implemented, financial Support of Rs 2,000 a month will be offered to every woman of Karnataka state. Around 2 lakh women all over the state will receive the benefit of the scheme
The Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah, has issued the Gruha Lakshmi scheme after the first meeting of the state Cabinet. In this scheme, the Direct Benefit Transfer mode will be used to transfer the amount of RS 2000 to the beneficiaries’ bank account, head of the household will get financial help every month. He also issued an order to implement Anna Bhagya Yojana which provides 10 kilograms of rice per person per month to BPL families free of cost.
Note:- 16th June Update, The acceptance of online applications has been delayed for a period of approximately four to five days.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of the article
|Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
|Women of the state
|To provide financial assistance of Rs 2000 each.
9th JUNE UPDATE:- The anticipated launch date for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is expected to fall between the 17th and 18th of August 2023
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Objective
The main aim of the state government to take this initiative is to provide financial assistance to the women of the state. Through this scheme, the government wants to support landless women, Agricultural workers and Housewives of the State.
Benefits of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Now women of the state don’t have to depend anyone for financial help.
- The standard of living of the females in the society will also increase.
- Female of the state will pay her own daily expenses.
- With the help of the program, confidence and self-esteem of the women will be improved.
- The living conditions will also enhance after receiving the financial assistance.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Women should be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Only women can apply for the program.
- The annual income of the family must be less than two lakhs.
- Married women, divorce women and Destitute Women are allowed to apply for the scheme.
- Government job female cannot take benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant should make sure that she is not receiving any benefits of any other welfare schemes.
- From family, only one woman can take advantage of the scheme.
- Permanent resident evidence of Karnataka
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Active Mobile number
- Bank account
- Latest Passport size photo
- Ration card
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- After that download the application from the website or you can collect it from the Karnataka One centre.
- After that you will see application form on the screen.
- Now fill the Application form such as personal information, bank details.
- After thatyou have to attach the important documents with the application form, such as identity proof, address proof, and bank passbook copy.
- Then you have to submit the application form with the required documents to the Karnataka One centre or the office of the Assistant Director of Women and Child Development of the respective district.
- Next, the application and the documents will be verified.
- After the verification process will be completed, the amount will be sent to the bank account.