YSR Vahana Mitra is a welfare scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is aimed at providing financial assistance to self-employed auto and taxi drivers to support their livelihoods and lessen economic burdens. Under the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme, eligible self-employed auto and taxi drivers receive financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per annum. This assistance is provided to help them meet their vehicle maintenance expenses and support their livelihoods. With the amount, the individual can cover the repair work, fitness of the auto-rickshaw, and additional expenses also. It is necessary to do registration to receive the benefit of the scheme.
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme – Auto Driver Scheme
Auto Rickshaw, Maxi Cab, Taxi Driver, and other vehicle light vehicles can receive the advantage of the scheme. Through Auto Driver Scheme, the state government wants to improve income and lessen taxi maintenance expenses. The program will provide stability to self-employed auto and taxi drivers in Andhra Pradesh. It will decrease the economic burden on drivers and contribute to their overall welfare. The scheme will prove beneficial for self-employed auto and taxi drivers who frequently face financial challenges due to vehicle maintenance costs and irregular income.
UPDATE:- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister disburses a sum of 261 crores of Indian Rupees as part of the “YSR Vahana Mitra” scheme.
AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme Overview
|Name of the article
|YSR Vahana Mitra
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Auto and taxi drivers of the state.
|To provide financial assistance.
YSR Vahana Mitra Objective
The main aim of the state government is to provide financial assistance and support to self-employed auto and taxi drivers in Andhra Pradesh. The scheme aims to address the economic challenges faced by these drivers and improve their livelihoods.
AP Auto Driver Scheme Benefits
- The scheme wants to improve the overall welfare of auto and taxi drivers.
- It will help to uplift the socio-economic status and enhance their quality of life by reducing the financial burden they face due to the maintenance and operation of their vehicles.
- By providing financial assistance, the scheme will be able to stabilize their income and improve their earning capacity.
- It will create a more sustainable environment for their self-employment.
- The scheme will contribute to the growth and sustainability of the transportation sector in Andhra Pradesh.
- The YSR Vahana Mitra makes sure of the availability of reliable and affordable transportation services for the general public.
- By providing financial help it will promote the social and economic well-being of the individual.
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Statics
- Rs 262.49 crores have been spent on the scheme this year
- 2,62,495 beneficiaries have benefitted from the scheme
- 37,754 new beneficiaries have benefitted from the scheme
- 25,859 new applications
- 11,595 transferred applications
YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for an individual to be from Andhra Pradesh state.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- It is required that the individual name must be mentioned on the While Ration Card and Meeseva Integrated Certificate.
- The individual should come under the poverty line category.
- It is compulsory for individuals to be an auto-rickshaw/taxi/cab.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Driving License
- BPL / White Ration Card
- Vehicle Papers
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Bank account.
Procedure to Check YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Payment Status
- Go to the official website of Navasakam Beneficiary Management,https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the application status option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- After that select the scheme and identity type on this new page.
- Then you have to click on the get details option.
- At last, you will see a payment status on the screen.
Procedure to Apply Online YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the link Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles on the home page.
- You will see a new webpage on the screen.
- After that many options will open on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the Online Applications Section.
- You will see an application form on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all the details.
- Click on the preview option on the screen.
- After that click on the Submit option.
- Now the application ID and other information will be generated online.
- You can take a print for future use.