YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme:- Government of Andhra Pradesh started a new scheme to support the poor residents of the state. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh launched YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme to provide financial assistance to the bride and her family who belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and other Backward Classes. Through this scheme, the poor caste couple will be get benefitted after the marriage also. With the help of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2023, now daughters of the poor family will be married without any financial hurdles.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2023
The state government will be giving financial help to all newlywed couples who will register their marriage. To receive the benefits of the state, the newlywed couple of the state have to register their marriage in the district court of the state. It can be considered as a wedding gift to the couple. With the help of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2023, child marriages that are done illegally will be eliminated as it is necessary to do registrations under this scheme. The state government scheme will be giving financial security to the girl even after the marriage. A fund of RS 750 crore has been allocated for the implementation of the scheme. There is a possibility that the scheme will be benefitting around 5000 couples in the state.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
|CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Citizens of State
|Financial assistance to newly married
|Andhra Pradesh Govt. Schemes
Objective of AP YSR Pelli Kanuka
The main aim to start this scheme is to support the newly married couple of the state financially. It is been ensured in this scheme that the age of the girl should not be less than 18 years.
Pelli Kanuka Scheme Features
- Interested couples have to do registrations from Mepma Office or Mandal Mahila Samakhya Office.
- After the registration, a field inspection will be done so that funds should be given to the eligible couple only.
- After the successful field verification, 20% of the total incentive amount will be transferred to the bank account of the bride.
- The remaining amount of the scheme will be given to the bride after the marriage.
- The certificate of marriage to the couple will be given only after the completion of all the process.
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Benefits
- It will be helping to protect the girl child from early marriage in society.
- The state government will be giving financial help to brides of specific caste categories.
- The scheme will be helping in empowering women in the state.
- This new initiative of the state government will be helping in promoting legal marriage registrations.
- Through the scheme, financial support will be provided for girls’ marriages.
- An individual should belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The yearly income of the family of the applicant must not exceed rupees 2 lakhs.
- The couple should be newly married.
- It is necessary that the marriage must have been conducted in Andhra Pradesh.
- Widows and divorcees are not allowed to apply for the scheme.
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificates of both the families
- SSC Certificate that shows the DOB of the groom and bride.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- The invitation card of the wedding
- Bank passbook first-page copy
- Ration card or BPL card
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Incentives
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.C)
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.C Intercaste)
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(Giriputrika)
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.T Intercaste)
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(B.C)
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(B.C Intercaste)
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(DULHAN)
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (Differently Abled)
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (APBOCWWB)
|AP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Procedure to Apply Online for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2023
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the scheme, www.ysrpk.ap.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to download the application form on the home page.
- After that Enter all of the details.
- Then you have to Upload all the documents.
- Click on submit option on the screen.
- For Rural Area Citizens, the Registrations should be done a minimum (of 5) calendar days before the date of marriage.
- The Registrations can be done from Registration-Cum-Help Desks at the Mandal Mahila Samakhyas / Velugu Office for Rural Area citizens
- Urban Area Citizens have to register at minimum five calendar days before the date of marriage.
- The citizens can be done at Registration-Cum-Help Desks at the MEPMA Municipality for Urban Area citizens.
Steps To Login on YSR Pelli Kanuka Portal
- Visit the official website of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme, www.ysrpk.ap.gov.in/
- The home page will open on the screen.
- Click on the login option on the screen.
- You will be seeing options on the screen like MS accountant/DEO, MPM, and Sign in.
- Choose the option of your choice.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- The login page will appear on the screen.
- Then enter your login credentials
- After that click on the login option
- By following these steps, you can log in to the portal
Procedure to Search YSR Pelli Kanuka Application Status
- Visit the official website of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme, www.ysrpk.ap.gov.in
- The home page will open on the screen.
- Click on the option of Know Your Application Status
- Then you have to enter the Aadhaar Card Number of the couple.
- After entering the number click on the “Get Status” option.
- You will see an AP YSR Pelli Kanuka application status on the screen.