Digital India Portal:- The Digital India Portal is an initiative taken by the Government of India to transform the country into a digitally empowered society. The portal plays an important role as it provides a comprehensive platform that offers information, services, and resources to citizens, businesses, and government agencies. The portal has established a global network and provided easy payment solutions. Through this portal, the government wants to comprise all the services on a single portal. It will promote digital payments and provides information about many digital payment systems, like Unified Payments Interface (UPI), mobile wallets, and online banking.
Digital India Portal 2023
The Digital India Portal provides every service in one place which makes it easy and convenient for the salespersons and customers to use the services properly. With the help of this portal, retail merchants will be able to create a network that will prove beneficial. Earlier, this platform was created to offer many services to the people. But now the portal also offers e-payment services like the Bhim app etc. With the help of the portal, the merchant can enter the field of E-commerce or digitalization at a very less cost.
digitalindia.gov.in Portal Details
|Name of the article||Digital India Portal|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India|
|Aim||To provide services in a single platform|
|Department||Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DietY)|
Objective of Digital India Portal
To make the middle class and lower-income classes to access all the services. The government of India wants that all residents should access online government services easily.
Digital India Portal Benefits
- Through the Digital India website, an individual can apply for a Pan card.
- Citizens will be able to pay their utility bills, recharge their phones, and use DTH.
- With the help of the portal, the people of the country can use many services like you can pay the bill, applying for a pan card, etc.
- The online platform provides a payment system for the benefit of the people.
- It also helps in enhancing employment opportunities.
- The online platform has all the services in one place which will make it easy for people and vendors to use the services without any hassle.
- It is also possible to register a GST file on the portal.
- With the help of the portal, the individual can submit an income tax return.
- People will be able todigitallyaccess financial and governmental services through the portal.
List of Services Offered by Digital India Portal
|ITR service||Rs. 299|
|Recharge services for Mobile and DTH recharge||As per applicable|
|Electricity Bill||As per applicable|
|Pan Card||Rs. 107|
|Digital Signature||Coming Soon|
|GST filing||Rs. 499|
|UTI Services||Rs. 107|
|Voter ID card Generation||As per applicable|
|Passport||As per applicable|
Eligibility Criteria for Registration
- It is necessary to have a laptop or computer.
- A good internet connection is required.
- A printer and scannerare must.
- It is compulsory to run a store.
Commission List on the Digital India Portal
|Particulars||Rate of Commission|
|A/C Opening Commission||40 percent|
|Electricity Bill Payment||1 percent|
|DTM Charge||10 percent|
|2/4-Wheeler Insurance||10 to 20 percent|
|AEPS COMMISSION||Transaction of 500-3000 INR: – 0.30 percent Transaction of 3001-5000 INR: -12 percent Transaction of 5001-10000 INR: – 18 percent|
|Recharge||3 to 7 percent|
Procedure for Franchise Registration on Digital India Portal
- Firstly, you have togo the official website of the Digital India Portal,https://digitalindia.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the Franchise registration option on the home page.
- You will see a Franchise Registration form on the screen.
- Fill the form by entering all required details such as Name, active Mobile Number, working Email address, Address, City, Pin Code, State, Pan Card Number and Retailer Shop Name, etc
- Then click on the Submit option on the screen.
- After successful submission, you will receive an email on the registered email id. The email will be sent within 24 to 48 hours and it will have your User ID and Password.
Procedure to Login on the Digital India Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Digital India Portal
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Login option on the home page.
- You will see a login page on the screen.
- After that enter the Vendor/User ID and the Password.
- Enter the captcha code in the space given.
- At last, click on the Sign in option.
- By following these steps, you canlog in to your registered account.
Procedure to Apply for Pan Card on Digital India Portal
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- You will reach on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the Download option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Then click on the New Pan Card form download option on the screen.
- After that the Pan Card form will get downloaded on your screen.
- Then you have totake the printof the application form.
- Now fill the form by entering all the asked details.
- Then attach all the asked documents.
- Complete the payment procedure and take the receipt.
- At last, you have to submit the form to the concerned department.