JK HRMS Portal 2023:- Jammu & Kashmir’s Chief Security Dr. Arun Kumar Metha launched JK HRMS Portal for the betterment of government employees. The Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JKHRMs) portal was launched on October 18, 2022, with the aim to provide an online platform for many employee-related services, like keeping track of service records, postings, and promotions. Through the hrms.jk.gov.in portal, the employees can also access their pay stubs, general pension funds, income tax statements, and SLI subscriptions.
JK HRMS Portal 2023
The online platform will provide a complete solution for human resource management for many government departments, boards, and corporations in the area. This portal will manage all activities related to HR like recruitment, attendance, leave management, performance evaluation, and payroll processing. Through the portal, the JK Government will be able to monitor employees working in many departments of the state. The portal is considered a new contribution to Information Technology efforts. It is suggested to the Government employees of the various departments of Jammu and Kashmir to do registration on the portal.
hrms.jk.gov.in Portal Details in Highlights
|Name of the article||JK HRMS Portal|
|Launched on||October 18, 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Government employees of the state|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Mode of registration||Online|
Objectives JK HRMS Portal
The main aim of the state government to launch this portal is to give a platform that can have employee records, attendance, payroll, leave, and other HR-related tasks.
Benefits of JK HRMS Portal
- With the help of the portal, the efficiency of HR processes will be enhanced by automating daily work and decreasing manual errors.
- It will bring transparency to HR processes as it will provide easy access to employee records, attendance, payroll, and other HR-related information.
- One of the motives of the portal is to enhance accountability by keeping a record of all transactions and activities related to HR.
- The portal will work as a self-service online platform for the employees as it will allow them to manage their personal and HR-related information, apply for leave, view attendance records, and access other HR-related information.
- Through the portal, the employees can register and verify service information.
- JKHRMS portal will help in reducing the administrative cost of HR processes by removing the requirement for manual record-keeping.
- If any information about the employee is out-of-date or incorrect, then the employee can fill the dashboard’s Correction Form and submit it to DDO for approval.
Eligibility Criteria of JK HRMS Portal
- The only individual who is a government employee can take benefit of the portal.
- An individual should have a domicile certificate.
Important Documents for JK HRMS Portal
- Identity proof.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Details.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Active Email
- Latest Photographs
- Working Mobile Number.
Procedure to Login on the JK HRMS Portal
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the portal i.e. https://hrms.jk.gov.in/
- You will reach the homepage of the website.
- Now you will see a login window on the screen.
- Enter the username and the password in the space given.
- Then you have to enter the captcha code.
- At last, click on the Login option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be able to log in.
Procedure to Register on the JK HRMS Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of the portal.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- You will see the Register New User link on the home page, click on it.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- After that enter all the asked details such as Cpisid, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- After that enter the received OTP in the OTP box and then you can set your desired password.
- Make sure you should set the password according to the guidelines like a minimum of 8 Characters long, should have one digit (0-10), must have one Capital letter (A-Z), one Small Letter (a-z), and one Special Character out of (@, #, $, ~)
- After setting the password, click on the Register option on the screen.
- Now you will receive the login details on your registered mobile number.
- You can note down and save the login details for future use.
Procedure to Raise a Request for Data Updation
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the “Steps to Raise a Request for Data Updation” option on the home page.
- You will see a new page with a pdf file on the screen.
- You can click on the Download option to download the file.
JK HRMS Helpdesk
If any individual has any queries for confusion regarding registration, logging in, recovering a password, or updating data then they can contact the below mentioned details.
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone Number: 0191-2520582, 0191-2571800 & 0191-2571900