E Shram Card Download:- The central government comes up with a new facility to help the beneficiaries of the E Shram Card. The government started a new online facility for the betterment of the E Shram Card applicants. The new service is known as the E Shram Card Download. The Ministry of Labor and Employment, and the Central Government have the responsibility to provide e-shram cards to workers in unorganized sectors. Under the E Shram Card program, financial assistance is given to the workers and laborers of the unorganized sector. The individual can download the labor card by visiting the official website, eshram.gov.in
E Shram Card Download 2023
With the help of an E Shram Card, the registered individual will be getting accident insurance coverage of up to Rs 2 lakh. More than 28 crore workers and laborers have done the registrations on the portal so far. The workers will be able to download eSHRAM Card by UAN Number or by Mobile Number and by Aadhar Card. If the individual wants to register on the portal, then it is necessary to have an Aadhaar number, Aadhaar linked mobile number, and a bank account number. The government made this portal for the welfare of workers in the unorganized sector. Eligible individuals have to take the help of the official e-Shram portal to obtain the e-Shram card.
Key Highlights for E Shram Card Download
|Name of the article||E Shram Card Download|
|Launched By||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Name of the website||e-SHRAM portal|
|Beneficiaries of e-SHRAM cards||Workers of the unorganized sector|
|Benefit||Upto two lakh of Insurance cover|
Procedure to Download E Shram Card Pdf by Mobile Number & Aadhar
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website i.e https://eshram.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click the Register for an e-shram link on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number linked to the account.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile, verify the OTP.
- Click on the submit option on the screen.
- Now enter the Aadhaar number in the space given.
- After entering the Aadhar number, you will get a second OTP to the phone number linked with your Aadhar card.
- After that enter the OTP on your mobile device.
- Click on the download UAN card.
- After clicking on the Download UAN Card option, the PDF file will be downloaded.
- You can open eSHRAM Card and take a print for future use.
E Shram Card Download by UAN Number
To download by uan number, you have to go through the following process.
- Go to the official website i.e. https://eshram.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- After that click on the ‘update’ link on the home page.
- Now you have to enter your UAN number, DOB, and captcha code in the space given.
- Click on the ‘Generate OTP’ link on the screen.
- The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space given.
- You will see details on the screen.
- Two options will be available on the screen like ‘Update Profile’ and ‘Download UAN Card’.
- You have to click on the ‘Download UAN Card’ option.
- You will see a labor card on the screen.
- After that click on the ‘download UAN card’ link available on the top.
- The card will be downloaded and you can take a print of the PDF document for future use.
E Shram Card Download Eligibility
- It is necessary to register on the shramik scheme as a worker.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 and 59.
Documents Required to Download E Shram Card
- An individual must have a working phone number for receiving the OTP.
- The Aadhaar card must be linked to the account.
If any individual has any query or confusion regarding this E Shram Card, then they can contact on 14434.