SSP Scholarship:- The government always put efforts to provide various services and facilities to students. So, this time government of Karnataka started SSP Scholarship 2023 to help students of the state. With the help of ssp.karnataka.gov.in portal, the state government makes sure that every child should get a quality education. On this portal, many types of scholarships will be made available for all category students of Karnataka. In India, many students are there who are not able to complete their education because of a lack of finance. So, to support these kinds of students, the state government started the State Scholarship Portal (SSP). Only the students who belong to Karnataka are allowed to take benefits. It is necessary to go to the official website to apply for the SSP pre-Matric Scholarship scheme.
SSP Scholarship 2023
Interested candidates can apply for a Scholarship on the portal. The students will be offered two types of scholarships on the portal such as pre-Matric and post-matric scholarships. The students of 1st to 10th can apply for pre-matric scholarships whereas students who have passed class 10th should apply for post-matric scholarships. The State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is an online platform through which students of SC/ST, OBC, minority, and other categories can apply for the scholarship funded by the state. Through the SSP scholarship schemes, the government of Karnataka decided to help and provide financial benefits to ambitious students to do higher studies. It is necessary for the students to do registration on the portal ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in. After the completion of the registration process, the scholarship amount will be transferred through the direct benefit transfer method.
ssp.karnataka.gov.in Portal Details in Highlights
|Name of the article
|Government Of Karnataka
|To Provide Scholarships to students
|Student Of Karnataka
SSP Scholarship 2023 Benefits and Features
- With the help of the SSP Scholarship, all the scholarships will be available on a single platform.
- The portal started with an aim to provide scholarships to all the students of Karnataka
- The best part of the scheme is that the amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the receiver.
- It will help the students to continue their studies.
- The students who belong to Karnataka state are only allowed to apply.
- It will increase the interest of the students to focus more on their studies as now they don’t have to worry about the amount needed to pay the fees.
- The portal will also help to reduce the dropout rates in the state.
- Fee receipt of college
- Private or government hostel ID
- Aadhar card of the candidate and parent
- Certificate of Caste/EWS
- Income certificate
- The card number of disability by the government of India.
- College or Institute registration number
- Ration card number
- Active mobile number
SSP Scholarship Application Dates
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board
|Backward Classes Welfare Department
|Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Departments
|Department of Technical Education Scheme
|Minorities Welfare Department
|Department of Disability Welfare
Procedure to Create an Account on SSP Scholarship Portal 2023
- Firstly, visit the official website of the state scholarship portal, ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on create account option on the home page.
- Now you will see a new page on the screen.
- Select a plan on the new page.
- After that select your caste/class.
- Choose your district and taluk of your Institute/college
- Then if you have Aadhaar number then click on yes option.
- Provide all Aadhaar information and click on submit option on the screen.
- Now you have to enter your email id and mobile number
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Now enter the OTP in the given box.
- Enter all caste certificate details such as your religion, category, caste certificate number, etc
- Enter your income certificate information
- If you have a ration card then you have to give the ration card details also.
- Then create your password and click on the submit option.
- By following these steps your account will be created on the SSP scholarship portal.
Steps to Edit Details in the Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official website of the SSP scholarship, https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/
- The home page will open on the screen.
- Click on the student login option on the home page.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code in the space given.
- Then click on the login option on the screen.
- Click on edit information option.
- Now do changes to your application form
- Lastly, click on submit option on the screen.
Procedure To Recover Forgotten Password
- Visit the official website of the SSP scholarship, https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Click on the student login option.
- After that click on forgot password option on the screen.
- Then enter the login ID in the space given.
- Click on get OTP option on the screen.
- Enter OTP into the space given.
- Click on submit option on the screen.
- The password can be recovered by entering the new password.
- At last, click on submit option on the screen.
Procedure To Do Student Login
- Visit the official website of the state scholarship portal, https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the student login option on the home page.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha in the space given.
- Click on the login option on the screen.
If any individual has any query or confusion then they can contact to the details mentioned below-
- E-Attestation/Post Matric Scholarship queries for help desk- 080-35254757
- Email ID- email@example.com
- Department of Minority Welfare- 080-22535931
- Department of social welfare- 9008400010/9008400078
- Scheduled Tribes welfare department- 080-22261789
- Department of backward classes welfare- 080-8050770005