KALIA Yojana List 2023:- The Government of Odisha took an initiative to support farmers of the state. In December 2018, the KALIA Yojana was launched to provide financial assistance to the farmers and landless agricultural laborers in the state. KALIA Yojana is known as Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. Under the scheme, financial assistance to farmers will be provided in three categories that are small and marginal farmers, landless agricultural laborers, and vulnerable households. Through the scheme, the state government will also provide support for the cultivation of land, interest-free crop loans, and insurance coverage. Recently on Utkal Dibasa 2023 (Odisha Day) the government has released an amount of Rs. 877 crores in the bank account of 43 lakh families.
KALIA Yojana List 2023
The New Beneficiary List of the Kalia Yojana is now available on the official website. The applicant can check their name in the list that the state government has released. To see the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List, the individual has to visit the Official Website,https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/. The scheme has proved very beneficial for the farmers of the state. With the help of the scheme, the agricultural sector in the state has improved a lot. The best part of the scheme is that the funds are directly sent to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
E Shram Card Payment Status Check
Odisha KALIA Yojana List in Details
|Name of the article||KALIA Yojana List|
|Name of the scheme||KALIA Yojana|
|Full form||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Aim||To provide financial help to the farmers of the state.|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
Procedure to Check District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website i.e. https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/
- You will reach the home page of the website.
- Click the “Beneficiary list” option on the home page.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Then choose your district name on the home page.
- Select your Block/ ULB and after that GP.
- Now you have to click on the “View” option.
- After that you will see the PDF link, click on that link.
- Then enter the captcha code in the space given.
- Lastly, you have to click on the “Submit” option.
- Now you will see the PDF on the screen.
Objective of KALIA Yojana
The main motive to launch this scheme was to support the farmers of the state financially. After implementation of the scheme, the development in agriculture sector has been noticed. With the help of the scheme, the income of the farmers has also increased.
Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Yojana List
- An individual should belong to Odisha state.
- An applicant should belong to the category of BPL ration card.
- Marginal or small-category individuals are allowed to apply for the scheme.
- The individual must have a bank account.
KALIA Yojana List of Ineligible Beneficiaries
- Medium/large farmers
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
- Non-resident of Odisha
- If an applicant or his or her spouse is a pension holder
- If the beneficiary is from an urban local body
- Applicants who are present/former central, state minister or MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- Income taxpayer
- If the applicant has expired
- Holders of constitutional posts
If any individual needs any additional information, then they can contact to below-mentioned number.
Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122