West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme:- The government of India always launches many schemes to support the residents of the country. So, this time the Government of West Bengal has taken initiative to support its residents. The state government launched Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme with the aim to support the female head of the family. According to the scheme, the West Bengal government will be providing financial assistance to the female head of the family. The female head of the general category will be getting Rs 500 per month and the female head from SC / ST category will get Rs 1000 per month.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
With the help of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, the female family head of the family will be given income support so they can live their life easily. It has been estimated that about 1.6 crore families will be receiving the benefits from the scheme. The best part of the scheme is that the amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries. To apply for the scheme, the interested individual should visit the concerned department with the application form. The West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme started after analyzing the state’s monthly average consumption expenditure of a household. After the implementation of the scheme, 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of an individual will be covered.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Details
|Name of the scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Female Heads of Household|
|Beneficiaries||Female Heads of Family|
|Aim||To give Basic Income Support to female residents.|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Category||West Bengal Government Schemes|
|General Category Assistant||Rs 500 Per Month|
|SC and ST Category Assistance||Rs 1000 Per|
Objective of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The main aim of the scheme is to give basic income help to the female head of the family. After receiving financial help from the government, the female will be able to carry out their daily activities. This scheme will make the female independent as now she doesn’t have to ask for help from other people.
Benefits of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme will be helping the female head of the family.
- According to this scheme, the female will be receiving financial help from the government. The women of the general category will get Rs. 500 rupees, and the women of the SC ST category will receive Rs. 1000 rupees.
- The scheme will be benefitting 1.6 crore residents of the state.
- The beneficiaries will get the amount directly in their bank account.
Eligibility Criteria of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- If there is any taxpayer in the family then they cannot apply for the scheme.
- If the individual of the general category has over 2 hectares of land are not eligible to apply.
- The female should belong to the West Bengal state.
- Permanent jobs or government jobs individuals cannot take benefit of the scheme.
Required Documents of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- Ration card
- Bank account password
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph of applicant
- Caste certificate of Applicant
- Certificate of Date of birth
- Active Mobile number
- Residential certificate
Application Form for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- Firstly, download the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form.
- Now take a printout of the form.
- Fill out the Application form by entering all details like Dware Sarkar registration number, Swasthya Sathi card number, Aadhaar number, Name, Mobile number, Email ID, Date of birth, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Spouse name, Address and Bank account details.
- After that fill this self-declaration form.
- Lastly, you have to submit the filled application form to the concerned department.
Procedure to Apply Online for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- Firstly, go to the official website of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme i.e. https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/login
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Enter the registered mobile number and generate OTP on the home page.
- Now enter the received OTP in the space given.
- After entering OTP click on the login button.
- Then you have to click on Apply Online option on the screen.
- You will see an application form on the screen.
- Fill out the Application form by entering details like Beneficiary name, permanent address, Aadhaar number, Name, Mobile number, Email ID, Date of birth, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Spouse name, Address and Bank account details, government registration number and health partner card number.
- Upload the scanned required documents.
- Finally, click on submit option on the screen.
How to Check Lakshmi Bhandar DBT Payment Status
- Firstly, visit the bank and carry your passbook.
- Ask the bank official to do the balance inquiry.
- The bank officer will take your bank passbook and will check your account.
- After checking your bank account, the bank officer will tell the status of the payment under Laxmi Bhandar Yojana.
How to Check Lakshmi Bhandar Application Status
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the the scheme
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Provide your registered mobile number and click on generate OTP option.
- Then enter the OTP in the space given.
- After that, you have to click on the login option.
- Now click on Check application status and enter the reference number.
- Lastly, click on the check status option on the screen.
- You will see the Application status on the screen.