Bangla Sahayata Kendra:- The Central and State governments always put efforts to support their residents. So, this time West Bengal government decided to help their local people. The state government started Bangla Sahayata Kendra to provide many services free of cost. bsk.wb.gov.in is the official website for BSK. The Chief Minister of West Bengal launched the Bangla Sahayata Kendra. The people of the state can visit the Bangla Sahayata Kendra to receive any information regarding the several schemes of the government. Trained workers are employed in the centers so that they provide adequate information to the residents. The staff provides information such as the eligibility criteria, documents required, and the application procedure of the several schemes.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra 2023
Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) is a new initiative of the state government to assist residents with many government schemes and services. The BSK will be helping the residents of the state to access government services and schemes. The people of the state will be able to take the benefits of several schemes. The state government has the responsibility for all the funding of the BSK. With the help of this initiative, the local people of the state will be able to apply for other government schemes.
|Name of the article||Bangla Sahayata Kendra|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Objective||Helping to provide information about state Welfare Schemes|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Schemes|
WB Bangla Sahayata Kendra Objective
The main motive to start BSK is to make people of the state aware of the welfare schemes launched by West Bengal. People of West Bengal who wants to take benefit of the state-launched schemes should visit the centers. At the center, the residents will be able to know for which scheme they are eligible, what are its benefits, and its application procedure.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Benefits
- The best benefit of this new initiative is that the services offered at these centers are free of cost. Residents don’t have to pay any fees to enquire about any information.
- The state government opened these centers for all the citizens of West Bengal.
- As many people in the state are not educated and don’t have an internet connection, they can visit these centers and ask for help.
- It will also open employment opportunities as any individual can open centers and will be paid by the government.
- Computer and internet facilities will be provided at these centers to apply for the schemes.
- Staff members will be available at centers to help the residents.
West Bengal Bangla Sahayata Kendra Eligibility Criteria
- An individual must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should have cleared class XII from a recognized board or council of education.
- It will be a benefit if the applicant has done computer training from a recognized training center.
BSK Required Documents
- Signature of the applicant
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Latest passport-sized photograph.
- Previous Educational Qualification Certificate
- A computer training certificate from a recognized training center (If needed)
- Aadhar card
Procedure to Check Center List of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- Visit the official website, bsk.wb.gov.in
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on centers option in the menu bar
- You will see a new page on the screen
- The list of centers will be seen on the screen.
- Click on the copy option.
- You will see many other options to save the list.
- You can choose the option you want.
How to do Registration of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- Firstly, you have to go the official website of BSK, bsk.wb.gov.in
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the register option on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter all the asked details such as your name, mobile number, email id, on the new page.
- Now you have to upload all the asked documents.
- Click on the register option.
Procedure to do Citizen Login
- Visit the official website of BSK, bsk.wb.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Citizen Login option on the home page.
- Yow will see a new page on screen.
- Enter username, password, and captcha code in the space given.
- After that click on the login option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will able to log in to the portal