AP Tailors Scheme 2023:- Government of Andhra Pradesh always put efforts to support residents of the state. So, this time the state government started the Tailors scheme to support small entrepreneurs in the state. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this scheme to support small medium or micro-level business activities. Small and marginal businessmen will be receiving many incentives from the state government through this scheme. This scheme will prove beneficial for tailors, barbers, and weavers.
AP Tailors Scheme 2023- YSR Navodayam
The state cabinet board decided to give a total of INR 10000 in financial help to weavers, barbers, and tailors. After receiving help from the state government, the small business will be able to make a good profit, which will also help to boost the economy. The total amount that the state government will spend for the successful implementation of this scheme is INR 411 crore. The scheme will help people who have less capital for their business.
AP Tailors Scheme Overview
|Name of the article||AP Tailors Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Small entrepreneurs of the state|
|Aim||To support small business man financially.|
Objective of AP Tailors Scheme
The main aim to launch this scheme is to help and support the business with small capital. The small and marginal traders of the state will be benefitted from this scheme.
AP Tailors Scheme Benefits
- The small business man will be able expand their work after receiving the help from the scheme.
- Entrepreneurs of the state will generate good profit that will help in increasing the economy of the state.
- The scheme will work as motivation for the tailors, barbers and weavers to work hard in operating business.
- Through this scheme, the employment rate of the state will also improve.
Free Silai Machine Yojana Form
AP Tailors Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for an individual to work as Barbers, Tailors or Weavers.
- The servants at MSMEs can take the benefits of the scheme.
- The individual should belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- To apply for this scheme, it is required to have valid Aadhaar card and bank account.
- An applicant should come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) population.
- People who belong BC category are allowed to take benefit of the yojana.
- It is compulsory to have a white ration card of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Identity Proof like PAN, Aadhaar, Driving License and Voter Identity Card
- Address Proof like Aadhar Number, Legal Passport, Utility bill and Property tax bill.
- Below Poverty Line Certificate
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Active Bank account details
- Income Certificate
Procedure of Registration of AP Tailors Scheme 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website, https://navasakam.apcfss.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then login by entering user ID and password.
- Click on the option of the application form on the screen.
- Fill the form by entering all asked details.
- Upload all required documents.
- At last, click on the submit option.
Procedure to Search Eligibility List Under AP Tailor Scheme 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on ‘Know Your Secretariat’ option on the home page.
- You will see a list of districts on the screen.
- Now you have to enter the details in four columns like serial number, district, urban, rural.
- After that click on the urban or rural link in front of your district
- Next you will see a Mandal list on the screen.
- Then you have to search for your Mandal and click on the link in front of your Mandal
- After that you will see a list of secretariat name and GP name on the screen.