Jagananna Chedodu Scheme:- The Andhra Pradesh government started the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme for the welfare of the people of the state. Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this scheme with the aim to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers, weavers, and fishermen in the state. This incentive scheme will also be beneficial for small-scale businessmen in the state. The welfare scheme was launched on 9th June 2020. According to the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, the government will give financial help of Rs. 10,000 yearly to small and marginal farmers of the state.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023
With the help of Surveys, the beneficiaries will be identified and shortlisted. The best part of the scheme is that the amount will be directly sent to the bank accounts of the receiver. The financial help will be given in two installments of Rs. 5000 each. Individuals can use the amount for many purposes like purchasing tools and equipment. This will help beneficiaries in growing their source of income and work. These efforts of the state government are a step towards the government’s goal of achieving inclusive and sustainable growth in the state.
AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Details
|Name of the article||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched Date||9th June 2020|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance to beneficiaries.|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers, weavers, and fishermen of the state.|
|Scheme type||State-level welfare scheme|
Objective of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
The main motive to start this scheme is to provide financial help to the farmers, weavers, and fishermen who are not able to meet their basic needs. The list of beneficiaries will be released to the applicants through the online portal or ward secretariat. If any applicants name is not mentioned in the list, then he should immediately contact the ward secretariat.
Benefits of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
The scheme will help to boost the rural economy by providing financial assistance to small and marginal farmers, weavers, and fishermen. With the help of the scheme, financial support will be given to small businesses and also to individual who doesn’t have a good source of income.
Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- An interested individual should belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- It is necessary for the individual to get registered with the social authorities of their profession.
Important Documents to Apply
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Domical certificate
- A voter ID card
- Educational certificate
- Account details of the bank.
- Income certificate
- Registration certificate of the profession.
Application Procedure of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
As it is known that surveys will be done to identify and shortlist the individuals. So, it has been suggested to the people to provide correct details to the volunteers and cooperate with them during the survey. After the process of the survey will be completed, the eligibility and documents of the individuals will be verified and a beneficiary list will be made at the respective ward Secretariat. After the successful verification, the financial assistance will be sent into the bank accounts of these beneficiaries.
Check Name in Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
If any individual wants to check their name in the beneficiary list, then they have to go to the ward secretariats to check the list.
Procedure to check village or ward secretariats
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Navasakam i.e. https://navasakam.apcfss.in.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the “Know Your Secretariat” option on the home page.
- You will see a list on the screen, select your district name from this list.
- Click on link available in front of your district name according to your locality
- Click on the Mandal name from the list that will open on the screen.
- Then click on the link that will be seen in front of your Mandal name.
- After that you will see your secretariat code on the screen.