Kerala Labour Registration 2023:- Government always put efforts to launch many schemes for the betterment of the labourers. But there is possibility that all the labourers are not able to receive the benefits of the scheme. So, to ensure that all the workers should receive the benefits, the government of Kerala started a website. The state government launched this website with a motive to provide benefits of many government schemes to the labourers. It is necessary for all the workers to get themselves registered on the official website.
Kerala Labour Registration 2023
The process of Kerala Labour Registration 2023 can be done online. After the successful registration on the official website of the Labour Resource Department, Government of Kerala, the workers can take the advantage of the all the government schemes. Skilled and unskilled workers are allowed to do the registrations. This initiative will also help in estimating the total number of workers. Through this registration process, the state government will launch schemes by keeping in mind the number of workers.
Kerala Labour Registration 2023 Overview
|Name of the article||Kerala Labour Registration|
|Started by||Government of Kerala|
|Aim||To support labourers of the state|
|Beneficiaries||Workers of the Kerala state|
Objective of Kerala Labour Registration
The main aim to start this Kerala Labour Registration process is to support the workers of the state. After completing the registration process, the workers of the state will be aware about the various schemes they are eligible for.
Kerala Labour Registration Benefits
- This registration process has reduced the need of visiting government office to do the registration.
- The time and money of the individuals will also save as now registration can be done from anywhere and anytime.
- Though this initiative, many workers will be able to know about the various government schemes that government launches for them.
- The financial condition of the workers and their families will also enhance.
- The standard of living of the workers will also improve.
- The Labourers will become independent as they will receive direct help from state government.
- The workers who want to do the registration should belong to Kerala state.
- It is necessary for the individual to be a labourer.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Working Email ID
- Active Mobile number
- Ration card
- Income certificate
Procedure to do Online Kerala Labour Registration 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Labour Department, Kerala, https://lcas.lc.kerala.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on online registration option on the home page.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page.
- You will see the instructions on this new page, make sure you read it carefully.
- Then you have to tick on the declaration option on the screen.
- Next click on proceed option on the screen.
- Now next step is to choose the act for registration from the following acts: –
- Building and other construction workers act
- The beedi and cigar workers conditions of employment act 1966
- The contract labour regulation and abolition act 1970 for principal employer
- The interstate migrant workmen regulation of employment and condition of service act 1979 for principal employer
- The Kerala headload workers act 1978
- The motor transport workers act 1961
- The plantation labour act 1951
- Kerala shops and commercial establishment act 1960
- After selecting, a new page will open in front of you.
- Enter the details on this new page like Place, Employer name, Name of establishment, Employer address, Address of establishment, Name of manager, Address, Nature of work, Email and active Mobile number.
- After that upload all the asked documents.
- At last, click on submit option on the screen.
Procedure To Do Online Renewal
- Visit the official website of labour Department, Kerala
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on online renewal option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Enter your licence number or computer-generated registration number on this new page.
- Then click on display option on the screen.
- After that you have to enter the asked details.
- Next click on renew option on the screen.
Steps to Apply for Online Licence
- Firstly, go to the official website of labour Department, Kerala
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Click on online licence option on the home page.
- Next you have to choose the act.
- After that a new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the details on the new page like Place, starting date of licence, name of contractor, date of birth, Age, Name of establishment, Address of establishment, Number of certificates of registration, Date of certificate of registration, Name of principal employer, Address of principal employer, Nature of work, Duration of contract and Email ID.
- Then upload all the asked documents.
- At last, click on the save option on the screen.
If any individual needs any additional information, then they contact on the below mentioned details-:
Technical Support- 8547655205, 8547655206