Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card:- There is great news for the residents of Karnataka as the state government revealed the rules for the Seva Sindhu Shakti Scheme. According to the Shakti Scheme, free bus rides will be given to the women of the state. Through this scheme, the women of the state will be able to travel easily. It is one of the promises that was made during the Karnataka Assembly elections. An announcement has been made that the women will be able to use this free bus service from June 11. Females can travel freely but with certain conditions, 50% of the seats in ordinary and express buses of KSRTC, NWKRTC, and KKRTC are reserved for men.
Shakti Smart Card Karnataka 2023
To use free bus service, women should have Shakti Smart Card. Females can use this card on state-run buses. No dates have been announced by the state government to issue cards. So, till that time women can show their identity issued by the state and central government like an Aadhaar card to travel in buses. This free bus ride facility is only available on ordinary state-run bus services of Karnataka state. The buses that travel outside the state are not allowed under this scheme. The procedure of receiving applications and issuing Shakti Smart Cards should be completed in three months with the help of the portal. Interested residents can apply for the card by visiting the official website that is https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/
Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Overview
|Name of the article
|Shakti Smart Card
|Women of the state
|To provide free transport service.
Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Objective
The main aim of the scheme is to make travel easy for the females of the state. Through Shakti Smart Card, the women can reach their destination without paying any fare.
Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Benefits
- Through the Shakti Smart Card, women will be able to travel easily in the buses.
- The Shakti Smart Card will tell the identity of an individual.
- According to the scheme, the card will show the resident’s name, gender, and address.
- Women of the state can show the card as evidence that the traveler is from Karnataka state.
Shakti Smart Card Eligibility Criteria
- Women of the Karnataka state can take advantage of the card.
- Students are also allowed to apply for the Shakti Smart Card.
- People in the Transgender community can apply for the card.
- The female should belong to Karnataka state.
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card
- Latest photograph
- State domicile
Buses Allowed for ‘Shakti’ Scheme
- Karnataka State Road Transportation Corporation (KSRTC)
- Bengaluru Metropolitan Transportation Corporation (BMTC)
- Northwest Road Transportation Corporation (NWRTC)
- Kalyana Karnataka Road Transportation Corporation (KKRTC).
Buses not Allowed in ‘Shakti’ Scheme
- Airavata Club Class
- Airavata Gold Class
- Ambari Dream Class
- Ambari Utsav
- Fly Bus
- Vayu Vajra
- Non AC Sleeper
- EV Power Plus AC.
Procedure to Apply for Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card
- Firstly, you have to go to the Seva Sindhu portal, https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- If you are a new user firstly, you have to do registration.
- After successful registration, log in to the portal by entering the required details.
- After doing login, you can apply for the smart card
Procedure to Check Application Status of Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- After that you will see the section “Check Your Application Status “, click on it.
- Then enter the information according to the details given in this section.
- Select Dept.
- Select Service.
- Application ID
- Now click on the “Check Status Now” option.
- By following these steps, you will be able to check Shakti Smart Card application status.
If any individual needs any information, then they can contact on the below mentioned details.
- Mr. V. Ponnuraj, Bha.A.Se. Government Secretaries, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department (e-Governance)
- Dr. Dileesh Shashi, Bha.A.Se. Director, Directorate of E-Civil Service Delivery firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Varaprasad Reddy B.N., K.A.S. Project Director, Seva Sindhu email@example.com