Udyogini Scheme:- The Udyogini Scheme is a government initiative taken to empower women through entrepreneurship and provide them with financial assistance and support. The scheme focuses on encouraging women to start their own micro and small enterprises and provides them with the necessary financial resources, training, and guidance. The scheme was started by Government and Women Entrepreneurs in India for their welfare and advancement. Through Udyogini Scheme, women will be encouraged and will be provided with financial help to run businesses. The scheme helps women’s economic independence and enable them to start and manage their own business.
Udyogini Scheme For Women 2023
By empowering women entrepreneurs, the Scheme is contributing to the economic growth and social development of communities. As more women entrepreneurs will come up and start businesses, the whole of society will benefit from their new ideas. Women who belong to rural and underdeveloped areas are also supported and funded by this scheme. With the help of the scheme, all the females will be given interest-free loans without any hassle. The women who are engaged in agriculture and own a business will be given interest-free loans. The scheme has support from many commercial and public sector banks such as Punjab and Sind Bank, Saraswat Bank, and the Karnataka State Women’s Development Corporation (KSWDC).
Udyogini Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of the article
|Government and Women Entrepreneurs in India
|To support women to run business
Udyogini Scheme Objective
The main objective of the Udyogini Scheme is to empower women by providing them with the necessary resources, support, and opportunities to become successful entrepreneurs. The scheme will break gender barriers and promote gender equality by allowing women to run businesses and gain financial independence.
Udyogini Scheme Benefits
- The scheme will help women to become self-sufficient by starting their own businesses and microenterprises.
- From financial help, now women don’t have to borrow money at more interest rates from moneylenders.
- Through the yojana, skill development courses will also be made available for females.
- It will contribute to the overall economic development of communities.
- The yojana will encourage the growth and development of micro and small enterprises and this will create employment opportunities, generates income, and increases local economies.
- It will promote sustainable livelihoods for women, by supporting women to establish and manage their own enterprises. The scheme will also help to provide females with a reliable and sustainable source of income.
- The living standards of women in society will also enhance.
- Under the Udyogini Scheme, financial assistance is provided in the form of loans or subsidies to women of the SC/ST or other special categories.
- After receiving support from the scheme, the women will become entrepreneurs and take independent decisions.
- Through entrepreneurship, women will generate confidence, and leadership skills, and will inspire others.
- Women are only allowed to apply for the scheme.
- Only women business owners are permitted to take benefits of the scheme.
- The age of the women should in between 18 to 55.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Birth Certificate
- Latest Passport size photographs
- Duly filled Application Form
- Address and Income Proof
- Applicant’s Below Poverty Line (BPL) card & Ration Card, Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Copy of Bank passbook.
List of Supported Businesses under the Udyogini Scheme
|Leaf Cups Manufacturing
|Edible Oil Shop
|Shops & Establishments
|Audio & Video Cassette Parlour
|Sari & Embroidery Works
|Dry Fish Trade
|Banana Tender Leaf
|Match Box Manufacturing
|Shikakai Powder Manufacturing
|Bottle Cap Manufacturing
|Old Paper Marts
|Soap Oil, Soap Powder & Detergent Cake Manufacturing
|Silk Thread Manufacturing
|Bedsheet & Towel Manufacturing
|Newspaper, Weekly & Monthly Magazine Vending
|Book Binding And Note Books Manufacturing
|Fax Paper Manufacturing
|Nylon Button Manufacturing
|Silk Worm Rearing
|Cane & Bamboo Articles Manufacturing
|Pan & Cigarette Shop
|Canteen & Catering
|Pan Leaf or Chewing Leaf Shop
|Chalk Crayon Manufacturing
|Phenyl & Naphthalene Ball Manufacturing
|Cotton Thread Manufacturing
|Radio & TV Servicing Stations
|Vegetable & Fruit Vending
|Plastic Articles Trade
|Coffee & Tea Powder
|Household Articles Retail
|Printing & Dyeing of Clothes
|Corrugated Box Manufacturing
|Ice Cream Parlour
|Quilt & Bed Manufacturing
|Dairy & Poultry Related Trade
|Jute Carpet Manufacturing
|Real Estate Agency
|Woollen Garments Manufacturing
|Jam, Jelly & Pickles Manufacturing
|Ragi Powder Shop
|Cut Piece Cloth Trade
|Job Typing & Photocopying Service
|Readymade Garments Trade
Procedure to Apply for Udyogini Scheme For Women 2023
The women who are interested in this scheme should go to the nearest bank. Make sure to carry all the important documents. The applicant has to fill out the application form and submit it to the bank. An individual can also apply for the scheme, by visiting the official websites of the banks that provide loans under the Udyogini program.