Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme:- While the Telangana government will grant financial support of Rs.1 lakh to people who work in caste prerequisite sessions and handicrafts, a website has been created for the beneficiaries to apply. According to GangulaKamalakar, BC and OBC workers in caste-based jobs would receive financial aid to purchase the machinery, hand tools, and raw materials. The Telangana state government has launched the bc 1 lakh scheme for the benefit of poor backward class people which includes craftsmen, artisans, and vocational castes. Under the scheme, Rs 1 lakh will be given to artisans with KCR personally handing the cheques to beneficiaries. Apart from providing necessary tools and raw materials to the artisans under the scheme, the state government will monitor the beneficiaries for two years to ensure a sustainable livelihood.
The BC 1 Lakh Scheme, launched by the Government of Telangana, Is a flagship program aimed at fostering entrepreneurship and uplifting the backward communities in the state. Under this scheme, individuals belonging to BCs can avail themselves of loans up to INR 1 lakh to establish their own small-scale businesses. The scheme provides financial assistance to enable the economically weaker sections to realize their entrepreneurial dreams.
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme 2023
In order to support BC artisans, Telangana chief minister K Chandrashekhar Rao will launch a financial assistance scheme for artisans and craftsmen from backward classes at Mancherial on June 9. Under the scheme, Rs 1 lakh will be given to artisans with KCR personally handing the cheques to beneficiaries.
Guidelines have been issued to identify artisans eligible for the scheme. District collectors have been instructed to ground at least 50 units on the inaugural day, marking SamkshemaDinotsavam (Welfare Day) which is to be held as part of the decennial celebrations of Telangana formation.“The new scheme would be an ongoing program under which beneficiaries will be identified and cheques will be distributed by MLAs concerned to beneficiaries on the 15th of every month. In addition, Kamalakar stated that persons working in caste-based jobs might seek financial support to help them get the necessary tools, equipment, and raw materials. Bc 1 lakh Scheme In Telangana Beneficiaries who are interested can use the web-based application form at https://tsobmmsbc.cgg.gov.in
BC 1 Lakh Scheme Telangana Overview
|Name of the scheme
|Bc 1 lakh Scheme
|Scheme started by
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme Objective
The program’s goal is to provide financial support to BCs who work in traditional vocations and earn less than Rs. 1.5 lakh in rural areas and Rs. 2 lahks in urban areas annually. Under the BC 1 Lakh Scheme, individuals looking for financial assistance to excel in their profession can apply for this scheme at – https://tsobmmsbc.cgg.gov.in. Individuals can use the monetary help received under this scheme to purchase materials and tools for craft-related handicrafts and professions.
Benefits of Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
- All Eligible beneficiaries have to access the web-based registration form and fill in their details before 20 June.
- More than 52% population who are from the bc community will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The Chief Minister also promised that they will also provide 40% reservation to the backward classes.
- The scheme is for the BC and OBC communities.
- Those who are not aware of the exact name of the scheme are also searching for it by the name of the Kulavruthula scheme in Telangana.
- Telangana Congress government wants to apply the standard of backward classes people and provide them with more opportunities.
- All the beneficiaries will be selected from June 27 to 4th July and finally, the district-wise beneficiary list of eligible applicants will be released.
- The government in the first phase select more than 50000 beneficiaries, which will increase with the expansion of the scheme.
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should belong to Telangana BC and OBC community.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed more than 1.5 in rural areas and 2 lakhs in urban areas.
- Within the period of 2 years, the officers who are appointed will check on the performance of the beneficiary every quarter.
- The beneficiaries who have already received rupees 50000 from the other government schemes are not eligible for the scheme.
- The last date for application is 20 June.
- The verification and selection process is still on the 4th of July.
- Aadhar card
- Cast certificate
- Annual income proof
- Passport size photograph
- Registered mobile number
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme Selection Criteria
- Applications will be examined for compliance with essential qualifying requirements like caste, income, and Aadhaar card information.
- To ensure accuracy, information in the applications will be cross-checked against official records.
- Candidates whose applications meet the scheme’s requirements will be selected based on their district of residence.
- A final list of chosen recipients will be created district by district based on the examination and verification.
- The chosen candidates will be informed of the subsequent procedures for disbursing the financial aid amount.
- The grounds for rejecting a candidate’s application will also be communicated to those who are not selected.
BC 1 Lakh Scheme apply online
- Visit the official website
- Click the ‘Application Form for Financial Assistance for BC Vocational Communities Registration Form’ link.
- Fill out the application form with details such as address details, applicant details, and sector details.
- Upload the photo, tick the self-declaration form, and click the ‘Preview’ button.
- After reviewing the application, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Mandal Parishad Development Officers (MPDOs) will examine the application at Mandal levels, and the Municipal Commissioners will examine applications in municipalities from the 20 to 26 June. A committee headed by the District Collector will make the final selection of beneficiaries at the district level.
- The beneficiary selection will be carried out in a phased manner, and the relevant information will be given on the website on a Mandal-wise and village-wise basis.
- Special officers will also check the performance of beneficiaries every quarter for two years.
Important dates of BC 1 Lakh Scheme
|Scheme Launch Date
|6 June 2023
|6 June 2023 to 20 June 2023
|20 June 2023 to 26 June 2023
|27 June 2023 to 4 July 2023
|Selection List announcement
|After 4 July2023
BC 1 Lakh Scheme helpline number
Helpline number – 040-23120334
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The helpline number will be answered between 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on all working days.