Universal Travel Pass:- Government of Maharashtra always takes initiative for the welfare of the people of the state. The state government come up with the Universal Travel Pass. The Maharashtra state was the first state to take this type of initiative. After successful implementation of the idea, other state also started the same. The Pass is designed to support the people who have to travel for some important work. Many people of the state cannot stop travelling so the state government decided to give them pass that will allow them to travel in the tough time. This initiative was taken when the people are not allowed to travel because of the fast transmission of COVID-19.
Universal Travel Pass
The universal travel pass given to the individuals who received both dosages and involved in essential services. After receiving the pass, they will not be stopped to go anywhere. This travel pass is an electronic pass that allows travel freely in covid time. Individual can use the pass to access to bus service and buildings, airlines, workplaces, train stations, etc. People who have vaccinated with both the doses can apply for the pass. The Railway Department and the government announced that they will only give tickets and seats to the passengers who have the universal pass. The online e passes were made available on the official website. This website was designed by the Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department of Maharashtra with an aim to provide e-passes to the individual whose travel was necessary.
Universal Travel Pass Highlight
|Name of Article||Universal Travel Pass|
|Under||Maharashtra State Government|
|Authority||Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department.|
|Purpose of issuing the UTP||To allow Intrastate and Interstate Movement in Restrictions|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Universal Travel Pass Objective
The aim objective to start Universal Travel Pass is to allow both doses vaccinated people to travel easily and without interference. The pass allows the people to do the safe travel all over the country.
Benefits of Universal Travel Pass
- With the help of the Universal Travel Pass, the need of physical verification reduced.
- Through the pass, the passengers were able to travel in trains, without any worry.
- After obtaining the pass, the interstate travel became easy as there was no need to do repeated RT-PCR examinations.
- The pass helped to prevent the covid-19 by making sure that only vaccinated and tested people travelled.
Universal Travel Pass Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary that an individual should be from Maharashtra state.
- Children are allowed for Universal Travel Pass.
- If an individual employed in the medical, educational, or public service fields then they are allowed to apply for the pass.
- It is must to be in UTP categories and subcategories to apply for the pass.
- Keep in mind that you have to provide the appropriate information to the authorities.
Universal Travel Pass Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Government identification Document
- Voter ID Industrial papers
- Active Mobile number
- Registered business, etc.
Procedure to Apply for Universal Travel Pass through Telegram
- At first, you have to download the Telegram app from the Google Play store.
- Then enter ‘Maha gov’ into this application.
- After that you have to click on the option of ‘Maha Gov Universal Pass.
- Next you must click on the Start option.
- Now select “Apply for Universal Pass.” option on the screen.
- Then enter cell phone number on this new page.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on number you registered.
- After that enter the proper information and then click the Verify option.
- Now you will see information on the screen.
- Then you have to check and click on Yes to verify.
- After that select your image from the gallery and then click confirm picture.
- Now, you will see the final confirmation that includes all relevant information.
- Next you have to click the confirm details option on the screen.
- Then pick Apply for Universal Pass option.
- At last, you will receive the pass easily.
Process to Apply for Universal Travel Pass Online
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website, http://epassmsdma.mahait.com./
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then click on the link “Universal Pass for Double Vaccinated Citizens,”
- Now you have to enter the cell phone number that was provided at the time of registering for Cowin.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the one-time password in the space given.
- Now you will see Information on the individual and their dependents’ COVID-19 vaccination status on the screen.
- Then look for the box named as “Generate Pass” On the pass.
- After that you will see the data of the individual with an area for them to add a photo of the selves.
- Now it is required to upload an image and then submit it.
- Then you have to click the “Apply” option on the screen.
- In 48 hrs, an applicant will receive a SMS with a link through which the Universal Pass can be downloaded into their mobile devices.
People who have taken both the doses of the covid vaccination can apply for this Pass. It should also be kept in mind that the applicant should be involved in any of the services like medical, educational, or public service fields.
The documents that are required for obtaining the pass are Aadhar card, Government ID, Voter ID Industrial papers, active Mobile number and registered business.