Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana:– The Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana is a scheme launched by the Maharashtra government to provide free tablets to students. Under this scheme, the students will be getting the tablet free of cost from the state government. Individuals from other backward nomadic caste-free tribes and special backward-class can apply for the scheme. The scheme provides a free Tab and 6GB/Day of internet data to the students for online exam training.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana
The Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana is an initiative of Maharashtra government that is taken to enhance the quality of education in the state. It is expected that the scheme will decrease the burden on students and their families who don’t have enough money to afford expensive digital devices. The tablets will be distributed in a phased manner and preference will be given to students from economically weaker sections and those who have not used digital devices so far. The process is being strictly monitored to make sure that the tablets reach the needed receivers. The scheme will also help in providing a free coaching facility for exams.
|Name of the article
|Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana
|Individual from other backward nomadic caste-free tribes and special backward-class
|To provide free tablets to students
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- An individual should belong to state of Maharashtra.
- The students should be from other backward nomadic caste-free tribes and special backward-class.
- The student who wants to apply for the scheme, should be class 9th passed. It is necessary for the individual to have mark sheet of Class IX.
Mahajyoti Tablet Yojana Maharashtra Required Document
- Marksheet of 9th class
- 10th Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- Resident Certificate/Domicile Certificate
- Vaidya Non-Criminal Certificate
Registration for Maharashtra Mahajyoti Tablet Yojana 2023
Mahatma Jyotiba phule Research and training institute gives online coaching to the candidates who are from the backward classes. It is necessary for the students to give all details at the time of online preparatory training registration. After the successful registration for the online classes, students will be getting the tablet along with the 6 GB of free internet service per day. The interested students have to do registration on the portal and login by entering user ID to receive benefit of the scheme.
Procedure to Apply Online for Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Mahajyoti Scheme, https://mahajyoti.org.in/
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Click on the Notice Board on the home page.
- Now you have to click on the Application for MHT-CET/JEE/NEET-2025 Training option.
- Then Apply Online for the application for this scheme.
- After that you have to upload the scanned images of the asked documents.
- Enter all the asked details and click on the submit option.
- You can take print of the submitted online application form for the future use.
If any individual needs any additional information, then they can contact to the below mentioned details-:
Address: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Samajik Nyay Bhavan, MA/15/1,
S Ambazari Rd, Vasant Nagar,
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440020
The Official Website is https://mahajyoti.org.in/.
This Scheme is an initiative of the Maharashtra government that is taken to enhance the quality of education in the state.