YSR Law Nestham Scheme:- The government of Andhra Pradesh always put efforts for the residents of the state. The state government started YSR Law Nestham Scheme with the aim to provide financial help to junior advocates and lawyers. Every scheme participant will receive Rs 5000 per month as a stipend. The state government’s financial amount can be used to meet expenses. After the successful implementation of the scheme, the financial condition of all the lawyers will enhance, and they will become independent.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh’s chief minister introduced this scheme on national lawyer’s Day. A policy and procedure of the scheme have already been issued by the authorities. The concerned authorities will make a beneficiary list and the shortlisted ones will be given assistance. The best part of the scheme is that it will open again every three months so that new applications can be submitted. To receive the benefit of the scheme, interested individuals are required to visit the official website.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of the article
|YSR Law Nestham Scheme
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Junior advocates and lawyers of Andhra Pradesh of the state
|To provide financial help to the lawyers
Objective of YSR Law Nestham Scheme
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy started this scheme with the motive to help junior advocates and lawyers financially. The scheme will be helping in enhancing the education level in the state. At the time of practicing the law, this financial help from the state government will prove very beneficial for junior-level lawyers.
AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme Benefits
- The scheme will help in fulfilling the dream of individuals to become lawyers.
- Financial security will be given to the junior lawyers and advocated through this scheme.
- This initiative of the state government will be helping eligible and qualified lawyers to continue and complete their legal studies without any financial restrictions.
- Everyone in the state who is interested in practicing law can now do it with the help of the scheme.
- The process of the scheme will be repeated every three months.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for the individual to have a bachelor’s degree in the subject of law.
- To apply for the scheme, it is required to be registered with Andhra Pradesh State Bar Council in the role of Advocates.
- All the eligible and qualified individuals who have done their law graduation after 2019 are also allowed to apply for the scheme.
- Only one individual from the family can apply for the scheme.
- Individuals whose age is below 35 years are eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
- There is a need to submit an affidavit issued by the concerned senior advocate as it will prove that the applicant is practicing.
- If the individual is not able to continue the practice, then they have to inform the authorities.
- Copy of Bank account
- A valid law degree
- Birth certificate for age proof
- Affidavit issued by Senior Advocate
- An attested copy of the registration proof with the Bar Council
- Secondary school Certificate
- Aadhar card of the lawyer.
- Residential details
Application Procedure of YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Law Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh, https://ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in/#/
- You will reach the home page of the website.
- You will see a “Register” link on the home page, click on it.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number in the space given and click on the Send OTP option.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP in the OTP box available on the page.
- You will see an application form on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering all details.
- Then upload all the required documents.
- After that click on the “submit” option on the screen.
Procedure to Login under AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- Go to the official website of the Law Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Then click on the option of “Login “on the home page. Now you will see a login form on the screen.
- Enter your Aadhar number in the space given and click on the “Send OTP” option.
- Enter the received OTP in the space given.
- By following these steps, you can do login to the website.
Procedure to do Departmental Login under Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Law Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Then you will land on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the option of “Department Login” on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Then enter your username and password on the new page.
- After that click on the “Login” option on the screen.