Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena:- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has taken an innovative initiative to support students of the state. The Chief Minister, Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena (JVVD) program in 2019. This program was launched with the motive to support students to pursue higher education in foreign universities. Under this scheme, the state government will give financial assistance to students who want to do higher education abroad. Interested students who will fulfill the requirement norms and get admission to one of the world’s top 200 colleges will receive financial assistance.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023
The program provides financial help to students who want to do their higher education courses like Engineering, Technology, Medicine, Management, and other disciplines at prestigious universities in abroad. The students will receive an amount decided by the state government as financial help for pursuing their higher education abroad. According to the Jagannath Vidhya Vidya Deevena scheme, individuals can submit an application. Individuals who belong to the backward class, OEC, OC, and Kapu Community are also allowed to take benefits of this scheme.
AP YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Details
|Name of the article
|Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
|To provide help to poor students to go abroad to study
|Andhra Pradesh Government
|Students of Andhra Pradesh
Objectives of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
The main motive to start this scheme is to provide support to the eligible and qualified students of the state to achieve what they want. Under the scheme, individuals from low-income families will get financial help to go and study in international universities outside of the country.
Benefits of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
- This scheme will fulfill the dreams of the many students who want to travel overseas and continue their education.
- The eligible and qualified students will be able to show their caliber and talent.
- With the help of this scheme, the literacy rate of the state will also increase.
- The students will be motivated to work hard and put more effort into their studies.
- Through these guidelines and rules, state students will be able to do professional, graduate courses.
- The scheme will make deserving students self-reliant.
- The students who will get a chance to study at outside universities will be able to build their careers at the international level.
List of Courses Offered under Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
- MCA and Other Degree/ PG Course
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Government employees are not allowed to become part of the scheme.
- If any individual in the family is taking advantage of a pension program of the government, then they cannot apply for this scheme.
- Students who are studying Polytechnic, ITI, and Degree courses can take benefit from the scheme.
- The yearly income of the individual’s family should not exceed 2.5 lakh rupees.
- If any individual has a four-wheeler, then they are not permitted for the scheme.
Documents Required for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Parent’s occupational certificate
- Bank account details
- Non-taxpayer declaration
- BPL for EWS certificate
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Online Application Procedure
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the Registration option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- You have to register if you are not registered.
- If you are registered then enter login details.
- After that, an application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering all details.
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Offline Application Process
- Go to the YSR Navasakam Portal website.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- After that you will see a “Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Form Download” link on the home page, click on it.
- After that, you have to click on the “JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma” option.
- You will see an application form on the screen.
- Then download this form and take a print of it.
- Fill out the form by entering all details carefully like family name, address, and bank account number.
- Attach the documents to the Application form.
- At last, you have to submit the application form to the concerned authorities
Procedure to Check Application Status
- Visit the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Then enter the year and enter the bill number on the home page.
- To check your bill details, enter the registration ID.
- Then click on the submit option.
- After that you have to click on the option of Check JVD Scheme 2nd Installment Payment Status 2023.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- You can also check the status of your application on this new page.