RTE Karnataka Admission 2023-24:- Now, Economically and Socially Weak students can go to school under the Right to Education Act. Every student in the country has a right to get an education. The Right to Education Act will provide free and compulsory education to children aged 6 to 14 years. The act aims to make sure that every kid in the country has access to quality education, irrespective of their socio-economic background. As per the RTE act, all private schools have to reserve 25% of their seats for children from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds. These schools also get financial help from the government so that they can cover the expenses that will be spent on these students. The RTE act plays an important role in promoting education and decreasing dropouts in India.
RTE Karnataka Admission 2023-24
According to the RTE Act, the government of Karnataka has to reserve 25%of seats in government, government-supported, and private schools through the RTE Karnataka 2023–24. Students of Karnataka who belong to the Economically and Socially Weak sections of society can take admitted to the school under the Right to Education Act. The selected students will get a free education. The government will be giving the fee to the students who are studying in school under RTE School List. For all the information, the parents of the students should visit the official website frequently, schooleducation.kar.nic.in.The RTE Karnataka will provide quality education to the students. With the help of RTE Karnataka, many students will be motivated to complete their education regardless of the fact that they are financially weak.
RTE Karnataka Admission Details in Highlights
|Name of the article||RTE Karnataka Admission|
|Name of the scheme||RTE Karnataka|
|Scheme launched by||The state government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary of the scheme||Students from economically weaker section of the society|
|Department responsible||Ministry of school education and support department|
|Article category||Application procedure, rules, school list|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline mode|
RTE Karnataka Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The student should be a permanent citizen of Karnataka state.
- For admission to LKG, the age of the student should be between 3 years and 5 months to 5 years and for admission in first class, the age must be 5 years and 5 months to 7 years.
- The total annual income of the family should not exceed 3.5 lakhs.
- Orphans, HIV-infected children, children with special needs, migrant and street children, transgender children, and children of farmers will be given preference.
- Kids who belong to the underprivileged and weaker sectionss of society can apply for admission.
RTE Karnataka Admission 2023-24 Dates
|Notificationof RTE||14 February-2023|
|EID Applications submission and verification of data & validity||21-March-2023 to 21- April -2023|
|Application submission Trial||17-March-2023 and 18-March-2023|
|Submission of application through EID, verification of data, and validity||04-April-2023|
|Special categories and unorganized category application verification date||21-March-2023 to 21-April-2023|
|Announcement of the final list for the lottery process.||24-April-2023|
|First-round seat allotment through online mode||27-April-20223|
|School Enrolmentstarts from||2-April-2023 to 08-May-2023|
|2nd round seat allotment through online software||16-May-2023|
|Schools Enrolment for seats allotted in 2nd round||17-May-2023 to 25-May-2023|
|Incorporation of details of children enrolled in the 2nd round||17-May-2023 to 25-May-2023|
Age Criteria for RTE Karnataka Admission
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Pre-Schooling||3 Years 10 Months||4 Years 10 Months|
|1st Standard||5 Years 10 Months||6 Years 10 Months|
- Aadhaar Card of the student.
- Caste Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card of parents.
- Income Certificate of parents.
- Birth Certificate of the student.
- Address Proof such as Aadhaar card, Driving License, Ration Card, Passport, Voter ID, Bank passbook, etc
Procedure to Apply for RTE Karnataka Admission 2023-24
- Firstly, visit the official website of RTE Karnataka, schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
- You will land on the homepage of the website.
- You have to click on the RTE Karnataka Admission Form Link on the home page.
- You will see the Application Form on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all the asked details.
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents.
- Now complete the payment procedure by application fees.
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.
- You can take the printout of the Application Form for future use.
Check RTE Karnataka Admission School List
- Firstly, visit the official website of RTE Karnataka, schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- The homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- Yow will see the RTE Karnataka School List 2023-24 link on the home page, click on that link.
- Provide all the required details such as School Location, name etc.
- Now you have to click on the check School List option
- At last, you will see the School List on the screen.
Check the RTE Admission Karnataka Merit List
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of RTE Karnataka, schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- You will see the homepage of the website on the screen.
- You have to click on the Merit List option on the screen.
- After that you will see the merit list PDF on the screen.
- Now you can Search your name with the Application Number.
If any individual has a query and confusion then they can contact on the details mentioned below-:
New Public Office Near-RBI,
Nrupathunga Rd, Sampangi Rama Nagar,
Karnataka RTE Admission Starts on 16-April-2023 and the last date is 21- April -2023.