Right to Repair Portal Kya Hai, righttorepairindia.in Complaint Registration, Grievance Status Check, How to File Complaint on Right to Repair Portal India, Benefits
The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution has taken a new initiative with an aim to protect Indian consumers. The Right to Repair Portal has been started to support the customers. There are many customers who can’t find solutions of their own, so this portal helps these kinds of customers by providing online assistance tools. With the help of this portal, consumers can have conversations with an educated and experienced customer service agent. This service agent will help the customer in solving the issue. The Right to Repair Portal will be helping in providing a solution for several products such as consumer durables, automobiles, mobile phones, electronics, and farm equipment.
Right to Repair Portal 2023
The portal was launched on the occasion of National Consumer Day. After taking the help of the portal, now the customers are independent as they don’t have to depend on repairs from manufacturers. Product specifications manuals will be made available for the customer on the portal. All customers are allowed to register their complaints on the portal and the complaint can be registered by entering information such as product name, product model, and nature of the complaint. After successful registration, a unique complaint number will be generated and the deadline for the solution will be allotted. The website will give the customer an easy method to report defective goods and get compensation.
Update Aadhar for Free at myAadhaar Portal
righttorepairindia.in Portal Key Highlights
|Name of the portal||Right to Repair Portal|
|Launched on||On the occasion of National Consumer Day|
|Launched by||the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution|
|Beneficiaries||Consumer of the country|
|Objective||To file an online complaint|
|Category||Central Government schemes|
Objective of Right to Repair Portal
The main aim to start this portal is to protect customers of the country. The portal will be helping customers to raise complaints and get solutions for defective products.
Features of Right to Repair Portal
- The Portal was launched by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution.
- The government of India started this portal for the consumers of the country.
- Portal has provided customers with many services like warranty information, replacement components, and product repair and maintenance.
- The website tries to provide the solution in the given deadline.
Right to Repair Portal Benefits
- Consumers will be able to fix their products practically through the portal.
- The website will also provide several information-like details on product warranties and contact information for repair service providers.
- The consumer will be able to repair the product easily on the portal.
- A complaint can be easily registered about the product through the website.
- With the help of the portal, the progress of the repairs can also be checked.
- The latest information is also updated timely on the portal.
- The customers are connected with the knowledge e-representative on the portal and the e-representative will guide the customer to resolve the issue.
- This online platform will also give legal advice and assistance.
- On the portal, customers will be able to connect with lawyers and legal professionals from all over the country. The customer can ask for advice from legal professionals on any legal matter regarding their complaints.
How to File a Complaint on Right to Repair Portal
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Right to Repair Portal.
- You will land on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the File a Complaint option on the home page.
- Then you have to select the product type for which you want to register a complaint
- You will see a complaint form on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all details such as your name, email id, address, phone number, etc
- Then choose the state for which you are registering the complaint
- After that, you have to give a description of your complaint
- Now you have to attach the supporting proof
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.
- After clicking on the submit option, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
Procedure after Filling a Complaint on the Right to Repair Portal
The Department of Consumer Affairs will be inspecting the complaint and then will try to deal with the complaint. The complaint progress can be checked on the portal. The Department of Consumer Affairs will also ask the complainant to go for the settlement option. Consumers will also be offered compensation if the problem is not solved.