TN RTE Selection List 2023-24:- There is great news for the residents of Tamilnadu State soon the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission Selection List will be out. The wait of the parents who have applied for primary education under the act of RTE in the state will be soon over. Under TN RTE, the state government will provide free and compulsory education to all children between the age of 6 and 14. The TN RTE Act covers both government and private schools in Tamil Nadu.
TN RTE Selection List 2023-24
According to TN RTE Act, it is necessary for all schools to provide free education to children from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds. The schools are required to have compulsory infrastructure and facilities like enough classrooms, toilets, safe drinking water, and playgrounds. Under the TN RTE Act, private schools have to reserve 25 % of seats for children from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds. The government wants every student to get quality education, so it reimburses the fees of these students to the schools.
RTE Tamilnadu Selection List 2023-24 Details
|Name of the article
|TN RTE Selection List
|Reserved Seats under RTE
|25% Seats in schools of Tamilnadu
|Children of Tamilnadu state
|To Provide quality Education to children of the state.
Procedure to Check TN RTE Selection List 2023-24
- Firstly, you have to go to the TN RTE Official Website i.e. https://www.rte.tnschools.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- After that you will find the RTE 1st selection List 2023 link on the home page, click on it.
- Now you have to enter the application Number/DOB & log in.
- Then check the school’s name, name & other details.
- Lastly, you can download and Take a print of the selection list for future use.
Process to Follow After Selection
After knowing that the child is selected for admission, then it is necessary to visit the school and submit all the required documents for admission.
TN RTE Selection List Objective
The main motive is to provide quality education to the students of the state. Many students are there in the state who leave their studies in the middle because they are from financially weak families. So, the state government put efforts to help poor children to get an education. After receiving education through RTI act, now poor students are independent and work hard to complete their studies.
Benefits of TN RTE Admission
- After receiving education, the standard of living of the children of the state will be enhanced.
- The Literacy and employment rate in the state will also increase.
- The burden of paying education fees on the parents of the children will also reduce as with the help of the scheme, they don’t have to pay the fees.
- Quality education will be provided to the poor children of the state.
- According to RTI, it is the right of every child in the state to receive free and compulsory education between 6 to 14 years of age.
- Aadhar Card
- Working Mobile number
- Active Email ID
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Residence certificate
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Ration card
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Tamilnadu Selection List
- The age of the Student should be between 6 and 14 years.
- An individual should be from the economically weaker section
- According to the act, 25% of seats will be kept for the poor sections of society.
- The student should be a permanent citizen of India.
- An applicant should be from the Tamilnadu state.