RTE Tamilnadu Admission:- The directorate of government examination of Tamil Nadu announced the notifications and guidelines for RTE admission. All the schools of Tamil Nadu have been asked to provide the details of the number of seats available in the school on the official website i.e. rte.tnschools.gov.in. TN School Education Department has the responsibility of managing all the work related to TN RTE Admission 20-23-24. Under the right to Education, every child will get free and compulsory education. Online applications for the year 2023-24 have been started on 20th April 2023 and the last date to apply for admission is 18th May 2023. Further details related to the schedule are mentioned below in the article.
RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2023-24
With the help of the right to education act, students who come from economically weaker sections of society and disadvantaged groups will get admission to the schools. All the students and parents who are interested in taking admission through this process should apply before the last date. The process of RTE admission has played a significant role in the field of education, as it is helping in providing education, especially for children from marginalized communities. The RTE admission is a transparent process that includes filling out the application form and submitting of required documents to the school. According to this scheme, 25% of seats in private schools are reserved for poor children.
TN RTE Admission 2023-24 Details in Highlights
|Name of the article||RTE Tamilnadu Admission|
|Beneficiary||Children of Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Aim||To Provide Free and Compulsory Education to All|
|Time Table Pdf||Click Here|
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2023-24 Date
|Starting date of online application||20th April 2023|
|Last date to apply online||18th May 2023|
|Display of names of eligible applicants and ineligible applicants with the reason for the rejection||21st May 2023|
|TN RTE Lottery Result 2023-24 if schools have received more applications than seats available||23rd May 2023|
|TN RTE Selection List Display||24th May 2023|
|Students must join before||29th May 2023|
RTE Tamilnadu Admission Objective
The main aim of the TN RTE Admission is to help the children of the state to study hard and continue their studies. With the help of the RTE Tamilnadu Admission, the students of the TN state will be receiving free and compulsory education. The scheme will prove beneficial for the children of economically weaker sections. The priority will be given to Disabled children, wards of sanitary workers, and HIV-infected. The best benefit of this scheme is that the kid will get a free education till the age of 14 years.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- After the successful implantation of the Tamil Nadu RTE admission scheme, the literacy rate of the state will also increase.
- Through this scheme, a maximum number of students will get educated so the employment rate in the state will also improve.
- The scheme will be helping in increasing the number of educated students in the state.
- The best part of this scheme is that through the RTE Admission, the student will be getting an essential and quality School Education.
- It will help in filling the dreams of many poor people to send their kids to a good school.
- The Right to Education act is providing equal opportunities for education to all children.
Eligibility Criteria for TN RTE Admission
- The student should belong to Tamil Nadu state.
- Applicant must be from the economically weaker section, disadvantaged group, or disadvantaged group special category.
- Under this scheme, disabled children, wards of scavengers and HIV infected will be given priority.
- The family annual income of the students should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- The age of the child who wants to take admitted to LKG should be between 31st July 2017 to 31st July 2018.
- The DOB of the student who wants admission to 1st class must be between 31st July 2015 to 31st July 2016.
Required Documents for RTE Tamilnadu Admission
- Latest passport size Photograph.
- Aadhar card or ration card of the parent or guardian
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- Income certificate
- Certificate of Disadvantaged Group Special Category
- Community certificate for disadvantaged group candidates
- Disability Certificate (If needed)
- Certificate to prove wards of scavengers (if required).
- Certificate of Children of HIV-infected parents (if required).
How To Apply Online for RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2023-24
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of TN RTE Admission i.e. rte.tnschools.gov.in
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the start application option on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the details on the new page like Name, Gender, Date of birth, Password, Religion, Community, Mobile number, Email ID, and class.
- Now you have to click on the save option.
- After that, you will be successfully registered.
- The application number will be generated.
- After that, you have to log in.
- Now enter the application number and password.
- Then you have to click on the login option.
- Enter parent and address details.
- After that, upload all the asked documents.
- Choose the school which you want.
- Lastly, click on submit option on the screen.
Any individual who has any query or confusion can contact to the details mentioned below-:
Address- Directorate of Matriculation Schools, DPI Campus, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
RTE Helpline: 14417
EMAIL GRIEVANCE: email@example.com