RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023-24:- The Directorate of Elementary Education announced the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023. The result is available on the official website, rajpsp.nic.in. To get admission under the Right to Education, the annual income of the parents should not exceed 2.50 lakh. The eligible students will get admission in all primary classes up to Class 8. The students whose names will be on the list have to report to their allotted schools in the given period. If the student report on time, then their seats will be secured.
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023-24
According to the right to education, 25% of seats are kept for students who come from poor families. The process Application form already started on 1 February and the last date was 13 February 2023. It is suggested to visit the official website of the department frequently to know the latest updates. With the help of this students from poor families will be able to get a good education. The literacy rate of the state will also improve if a maximum number of students receive education on time.
Rajasthan RTE Lottery Result Highlights
|Name of the article
|Rajasthan RTE Lottery List 2023
|Directorate of Elementary Education, Rajasthan
|Admission to Primary Classes
|RTE Lottery Application Form 2023
|1 February to 13 February 2023
|Documents Required for Admission
|Income Certificate, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and other documents
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result Documents Required
- Parents’ Income certificate
- Domicile certificate of parents and the child
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- BPL Card
- Caste Certificate
- Orphanage Certificate (if needed)
- Handicap Certificate (if needed)
- Any other certificate or document
Procedure to Check RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023-24
- Firstly, visit the official website, rajpsp.nic.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the RTE Admission link and then the admission portal will open.
- After that click on the Admission Result and then select your District, Block.
- Enter the Captcha Code in the space given.
- choose the school to which you have applied for admission.
- Then check the admission status.
- If you see any correction requirements then make it as soon as possible and apply again.
- If you get selected then submit the documents immediately to the school.
Points to Remember
- The selection of the student will be made according to the student’s talent and the yearly income of the parents.
- Submit all the documents before the last date to avoid last time hassle.
- According to the scheme, all eligible students will get an opportunity to receive a quality education.
- Parents and students should not miss any date that is related to the admissions process.
- After the announcement of the result, if you are selected and immediately report to the school.
Admission to Primary Classes