Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status:- Karnataka government launched Gruha Lakshmi Scheme to support people of the state. Under the scheme, the state government decided to give financial assistance to the beneficiaries. According to the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Payment Status, Rs 2000 has been transferred in the bank account of the selected beneficiaries. The best part of this scheme is that Direct benefit transfer (DBT) method used to transfer the amount.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Amount Status 2023
Applicants of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme can check the Payment Status by visiting the official website. Under the scheme, the state government took decision to give RS 2,000 a month to the female head of BPL families. For the successful implementation of the scheme, Rs 32,000 crore will be used every year. On 30th August 2023, the amount was transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. After receiving the amount, the individual will be able to live good and healthy lifestyle.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Payment Status Overview
|Name of Article
|Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status
|To provide financial help
|Rs 300/- per month
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status Objective.
The main aim of the Scheme Status is to allow people to check the payment status online. By visiting the official website, eligible individual can check the payment status easily. The online method of checking the status will be saving the time and efforts of the individual.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status Benefits
- With the help of this Scheme Status, people will be able to know the status whether they have received the amount or not.
- After receiving amount, the beneficiaries can use the amount according to their requirement.
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme will help in enhancing the standard of living of the employees.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status Eligibility Criteria
- Families in which husbands pay taxes or file GST returns cannot apply for the scheme.
- Women who employed for the government cannot take benefit of the scheme.
- Women known as family heads on Antyodaya, Below Poverty Line (BPL), and Above Poverty Line (APL) ration cards are allowed to take advantage of the scheme.
- Only one woman per family can enjoy perks of the plan.
- Aadhar card
- Application number
- Registered Mobile number
- Working Email ID
Process to Check Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- You will land on the homepage of the website, https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/
- Then go to the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status option on the home page.
- After that you have to Select the DBT status option on the menu bar.
- Now Enter your login credentials in the space given.
- Next, click on the submit option on the screen.
- At last, your payment details will be open in front of you.
Steps to Check If Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Amount Credited or Not In Your Account
- Firstly, you should go to the inbox section and then check whether you have received a message or not.
- If you find the message then it means you may have received the amount in your account.
- If you are not able to find the message then you should go to the nearest ATM or your concerned bank.
- After reaching check your account balance.
- At last, you can see it on the screen.
Procedure to Login on Gruha Lakshmi Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then go to the Gruha Lakshmi login section on the homepage.
- After that enter your user ID and password in the space given.
- Then you have to click on the login option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be able to do log in to the portal
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Status Contact Details
If any individual needs additional information, then they can contact on the mentioned below details.
Help Desk Contact Number:- 08022279954 / 8792662814 / 8792662816 (All working days except government holidays (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Contact Help Desk:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Government of Karnataka launched this Scheme.
An individual can check the Scheme status by visiting the official website that is https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/