Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme:- Government of Karnataka took an initiative to support youth of the state. Congress party president Rahul Gandhi made announcement about the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi scheme 2023. The scheme aims to provide economic security to the young generation of the state. The state government decided to give financial help to the educated unemployed youth of the state. After receiving the financial help from the state government, the individual will be able to take care of their families. Under this scheme, the amount will be directly sent to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through DBT mode.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
According to this scheme, the unemployment allowance will be provided every month to the beneficiaries. Various educated unemployed individuals of the state will be benefitted from this scheme. The individual who has done graduation will be given 3000 Rs and diploma holder will receive Rs 1500. Karnataka Yuva Nidhi scheme is one of the promises of the congress party which now they are fulfilling. It is necessary for an individual to get registered in any of the District Employment Exchange of Karnataka. This is the welfare scheme for the young generation of the state who are looking for jobs.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Key Highlights
|Name of the article||Karnataka Yuva Nidhi|
|Initiated By||Karnataka Government|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the youth of the state.|
|Beneficiaries||Educated Unemployed youth of the state.|
|Website||Will be soon released|
Objective of Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka
The main motive of the state government to start Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka scheme is to support the educated unemployed youth of the state. The state government decided to give financial assistance that will help in fulfilling their basic requirements.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Benefits
- It will motivate the youth to focus on their career as their family requirements can be fulfilled by the amount given by the state government.
- Through this program, an individual doesn’t have to dependent on anyone for finances.
- The young generation don’t have to take any tensionof the expenses that the have to pay for fulfilling the daily basic needs.
- The plan will be implemented in the entire Karnataka state.
- The beneficiaries will be receiving the financial assistance in directly the bank account.
- The employment rate of the state will increase after the successful implementation of the state.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- An individual should belong to the Karnataka state.
- It is required to be a Graduate or Diploma Holder to receive the advantage of the scheme.
- An individual shoulddoregistration in any District Employment Exchange of Karnataka.
- The scheme is only for educated Unemployed individual who are in search of the job.
- Income Certificate.
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate.
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificate.
- Diploma. (For Diploma Holders).
- Active Mobile Number.
- Residence Proof.
- Domicile of Karnataka.
- Aadhar Card.
- Registration Number of District Employment Exchange.
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (If Applicable)
- Details of Bank Account
Procedure to Apply for Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka
This is the recent initiative of the Karnataka government so all the rules and guidelinesare not yet released. The interested individual should frequently check the updates related to the scheme.