Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana:- The Government of Odisha has launched a very thoughtful scheme called Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Scheme in the state. This scheme will provide Nutritious food to adolescent girls, infants, pregnant women, and lactating mothers. The main aim of this scheme is the improvement of health. Odisha State government always works for lower-class families as well as for needy People. Recently CM Naveen Patnaik Government set an example by launching Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Scheme whose short name is MSPY Yojana Odisha. In This Scheme, Needs for Nutritious food will be satisfied by the state government. This CM SPY 2023 will provide better health to the beneficiaries by getting nutritional supplements and saving them from malnutrition.
For more information, Read out this Article.
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana 2023
On 21st June, 2023 Odisha CM Chaired a Cabinet Meeting. As a result of this Meeting, 15 proposals were Discussed One of them was CM Sampoorna Pushti Yojana. Malnutrition is one of the main Problems in India and the government is taking steps to overcome this Situation. MSPY will provide proper nutrition. The state government will provide eggs, ladoos, and other nutrition supplements to all adolescent girls aged 15-19 years in Odisha.
Kishori Meals to be Organised at The ICDS Project level for The Screening of Adolescent girls for Anemia. Additional take home ration in the form of nutrient rich food products including millets and eggs will be provided to pregnant women and lactating mothers in the state. The state government will also provide ugmented take home ration (THR) and additional ege to underweight children below 6 years of age under the scheme. This scheme is starting from 2023-24 and up to for 5 years in the state.
Odisha MSPY Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||CM Sampoorna Pushti Scheme|
|Short Name||(Nutrition Scheme)|
|Approved by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched on||21st June, 2023|
|Objective||To Provide Nutritional foods|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Odisha|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Official website||Soon to be launched|
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Objective
One of the main Objective of MSP Scheme – This Scheme is to improve the status of Nutrition in the state. Along with that state government want to cover all needy people with nutritional Supplements. For that Odisha State government will allocate 3354.40 Core INR.
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Beneficiaries
Friends, Odisha state government want to provide nutritious food to the Beneficiaries. are as Follwos:
- Adolescent Girls (15-19 Years)
- Children (0-6 Years)
- Pregnant Women
- Lactating Mothers
MSPY Odisha Nutrition Items List
- Eggs etc.
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Benefits and Features
- Nutritional Foods:- Under The CM SPY Odisha, State government will be provided with Ladoos, Eggs, Millets and other Nutritional Supplements.
- Budget:- Odisha State government going to allocate Rs. 3354.40 under the Sampoorna Pushti Program.
- Scheme Coverage:- This Scheme will nutritional requirements of children, Adolescent girls, Pregnant Women and also lactating Mothers too.
- Better Health:- This Sampoorna Pushti Scheme will improve health of the beneficiaries by getting nutritional supplements and save from malnutrition.
- Nutrition Scheme:- This is Basically a Nutrition scheme like Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana same state government launched CM Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Nutrition Scheme to fulfil Nutritional Requirements.
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant Must Form Odisha will be eligible to get nutritional foods.
- Only Specified persons are eligible like
- Adolescent girls
- Lactating Mothers
- Pregnant Women
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
- Pregnant Documents (If Applicable)
- Mobile Number
- Colour full Passport Size Photograph
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana 2023 Online Application
An applicant who wants to Apply To this scheme Has to wait for a while as the official website has not been launched yet. After the website is launched, applicants will be able to apply online because the application form will be available after the launch of the official website. All the information about online Applications will be available after the official website is launched.