Namo Tablet Yojana is an initiative of Gujarat Government that aims to support students of the state. Under Namo Tablet Yojana, the state government will be giving free tablets to the students. With the help of the tablets, the students will be able to get quality education. The interested individual can fill the application form on the official site of digitalgujarat.gov.in. The state government decided to spend Rs 252 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
The scheme will benefit around 3 lakh meritorious students of the state. Students of first year of college and polytechnic courses are allowed to take benefit of this program. Applicants only have to give 1000 Rs to get the tablet. Through this scheme, the students will be able to study with latest technology. This is the good initiative of the Gujarat Government in this digital world.
Namo Tablet Yojana Overview
|Name of the article||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Aim||To provide tablets in Rs 1000|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Gujarat|
Namo E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana Objectives
The state government wants to help students of the state to study with latest technology. Through this scheme, the tablet will be given at very low cost that is 1000 Rs only.
Namo E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana Benefits
- According to this scheme, students will be getting tablet by only giving 1000 rupees.
- This is one of the steps towards the modern education.
- After getting facilities such as tablets, students will be able to study with modern technology.
- Through this scheme, changes in learning and teaching methods will be noticed.
- The household annual income of the student should be less than 1 lakh.
- It is necessary that the individual should be from Gujarat.
- Student who wants to apply for tablet should be from below the poverty line category.
- It is required that an applicant should have completed class 12th and have taken admission in the first year of graduation course in any college.
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Domicile certificate
- 12th passing certificate
- Aadhar card
- Certificate to confirm the admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
Namo Tablet Yojana Specifications
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
Procedure to Register for Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
- Firstly, go to the respective college to enrol in the Namo tablet scheme.
- After that the institute will announce the details of the eligible candidates on the official website.
- With the help of their unique institute ID, do login.
- Then go to ‘Add New Student’ tab.
- You will see details such as name, category, course, etc. in it.
- The board and the seat number which belongs to you will be entered.
- Then deposit the money (Rs. 1000) to the head of the institute.
- A receipt against this payment will be generated.
- After that the receipt number and date will be entered on the website.
- At last, the tablet will be given.
Namo Tablet Yojana Helpline Number
If anyone needs any information, then they can contact on the mentioned below details-:
For any query, you may contact on helpline number 079-26566000 between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM