Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana:- The Odisha government come up with a new scheme that aims to educate the youth of the state. With the help of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, free laptops will be given to all 12th-pass students. It is expected that through the scheme, 15,000 deserving students will be receiving the laptops. With the implementation of the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2023, the youth of the state will able to adapt to new technology. This is one of the steps toward the technological development of the state.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
Students whose names will come in the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List will receive the benefit of the scheme. According to the scheme, all streams’ students are eligible to apply for the scheme such as Science, Arts, Commerce, and Sanskrit. The state government has created centers for the successful distribution of laptops to eligible students. This scheme will encourage the students to perform well in the exams as they know they will soon be receiving the laptops.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Details
|Name of the article
|Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
|Student of Odisha state
|Odisha government schemes
Objective of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The main motive to start this scheme is to help students in the field of education. The students will now be able to learn new technology. The state government wants to make sure that the students should not face any problems in gaining an education.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Benefits
- After receiving laptops, students will be able to study in different and new ways.
- Laptops will help the students to do learning online by viewing YouTube videos etc.
- The scheme will be helping in the growth and development of the students.
- It will improve the standard of living of the individuals of the state.
- The literacy rate of the state will also improve through this scheme.
- With the help of this yojana, youth of the state will be able to prepare for competitive examinations.
- It will increase the employment rate in the state as students with knowledge of the latest technology will get jobs faster.
- This initiative will empower the youth of the state and make them independent.
- The yojana will help in promoting online teaching methods.
- After studying online, the students will understand the concepts more easily.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- An individual should belong to Odisha state.
- The receivers of the upashastri degree can apply for the scheme.
- An applicant should be a 12th-class student.
- The interested individual should be a student of any Odisha government School.
- It is necessary for the student to obtain 70% marks in final exams.
- The minimum age of the student to receive benefit of the scheme should be 18 and the maximum age must be 25 years.
- Individuals who belong to Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University can also apply for the scheme.
Laptop Distribution Details
Required Documents of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Address Proof
- Education Certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of Class 12th
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
Procedure To Apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the scheme
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will see an official notification of the scheme, make sure you read it properly.
- After that you will see an application form on the screen.
- Fill the Application form by entering all details carefully.
- Then attach the required documents.
- At last, submit the application.
Check Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Select the option of laptop distribution merit list.
- After that you will see the district-wise distribution list on the screen.
- You can check your name in the list appeared on the screen.