YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status:- YSR Rythu Bharosa is a government scheme that was launched by keeping in mind the needs of the farmers. The government of Andhra Pradesh started this scheme to provide financial help to the farmers of the state. In 2019, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this scheme. After the launch of the scheme, farmers are continuously getting financial support. This initiative was taken to support the farmers who cannot deal with the daily challenges in the agriculture sector.
According to the scheme, the eligible farmers are provided with an amount of Rs. 13,500 yearly in three installments. The payment status can be checked by visiting the official website. Since its launch, more than 50 lakh farmers in the state have received the benefits of the scheme. The state government has taken many steps to make sure that the payment of the scheme reaches the farmers on time and in a proper manner.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
The best part of the scheme is that it empowers farmers by giving them the required resources and support to enhance their livelihoods. YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is the most extensive support for the farmers in Andhra Pradesh. According to the chief minister, the amount of Rs 23,875 crore has been given to eligible farmers under the Rythu Bharosa scheme. State Government has also spent Rs 1,10,093 crore for farmers’ welfare through many schemes. According to the YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan scheme, the farmers receive financial assistance of Rs 13500 per year, in three different installments. The whole amount of 13500 does not come through the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme alone. The amount of 7500 comes from the state government and the RS 6000 comes through the PM KISAN scheme.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Status Highlights
|Name of the article
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Rythu Bharosa
|Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh
|Farmers of the state
|Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare
|Date of Releasing 1st Instalment
|Date of Releasing 2nd Instalment
|Month of Oct
|Rs. 13,500/- Yearly for 5 Years
Andhra Pradesh Government released the first tranche of financial assistance to AP farmers on June 1. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme credited Rs 5,500 each to 52.3 lakh eligible farmers for the fifth consecutive year at Pattikonda in Kurnool district. The Rs 2,000 contribution due to come from the Centre under this scheme is yet to be disbursed. Together, the Centre and state’s contributions add up to Rs 7,500 for each eligible farmer.
The state government shares out Rs 13,500 in financial assistance to all landless SC, ST, BC, and minority tenant farmers, including those cultivating endowment lands in three tranches. under this scheme, the state has paid out Rs 30,985 crore in the past four years. Resulting in Rs 17,500 additional funds to farmers.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status- Third Installment
It is known that the state government is giving Rs 13,500 every year to eligible farmers so that they can achieve what they want. The amount will be provided to the farmers for 5 years. The Andhra Pradesh government has already given Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 under the first and second installments respectively on the 15th of May and the 27th of October. The chief minister of the state also provided the amount of the 3rd installment, RS 2000 to the farmers. About 51.59 farmers have received the amount of the 3rd installment. The state government has decided to give the amount of 13500 in three installments ₹7,500 (Kharif), ₹4,000 (rabi), and ₹2,000 at the time of arrival of the crop.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Benefits
- With the help of the scheme, the farmers will get interest-free loans.
- Every farmer family will be getting Rs 67,500 over five years.
- The government will also give Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh to the farmer.
- Free electricity will be given to the farmers for 9 hours every day.
- Farmers can use the facilities of Cold storage that will be constructed all over the state.
- Free borewells facility will be provided to the farmers.
- All irrigation projects will be completed.
- Farmers don’t have to pay the road tax.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility
- An individual should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- To take benefit from the scheme, the individual should be a farmer or involved in the agricultural industry.
- Small marginal and agricultural renters are also allowed to apply for the scheme.
- It is necessary to have 5 acres of cultivable land to take benefit of the scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Required Documents
- Aadhaar card.
- Income certification or proof of income
- Agriculture land protection.
- Proof of resident/domicile status.
- Account information
- Passport size Photograph.
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You have to choose the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status” on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Then you have to enter your Aadhaar number in the space given on the new page.
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.
- You will see the payment status on the screen.
Steps to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Portal, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the login option on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your username and password on the new page.
- After that, you have to enter the captcha code in the space given.
- Then click on the “login” option.
- If you don’t remember your password, then click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Then enter the registered mobile number and click on the “Get OTP” option.
- After that, you have to enter the OTP and click on the verify option.
- Now you have to log in by entering your id and password.
- You will see the Eligible beneficiary data on your screen.
- Provide the account number in the search box.
- After that, you can see the details of the beneficiary on your screen.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status Check
- Go to the official YSR Rythu Bharosa Portal website, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Choose the Grievance Status option on the homepage.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Now you have to enter the Aadhar number in the space given.
- Finally, click on the Submit option on the screen.
- You will see the status on the screen.