Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme: Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is a government initiative that was taken to empower young girls. The Assam government started a new scheme to provide Scooty to the girl students who have obtained good marks in the examinations. The main aim to start Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is to help the girl’s students who were having financial problems at the time of the pandemic. Other benefits are given under this scheme such as a free uniform, free admission fees, etc.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
For the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme, it is necessary for the students to obtain minimum 60% marks in their higher secondary school. Under the scheme, the state government will be giving a free scooter to selected students. This scheme will motivate the students to work and study hard. To receive benefits from this scheme, an individual must be a student of Assam government School. Interested students can apply for the scheme online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Details
|Name of the article||Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Aim||To provide educational benefit to students.|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Launched for||Students of Assam Government school|
|Category||Assam Government schemes|
Objective of Pragyan Scooty Scheme
The main aim of the state government to start this scheme is to help the intelligent girl’s students of Assam state. The students will be motivated to study hard in their life. It will help the girls to become independent as they will be given free scooters. With the help of the scheme, the girl’s students will also be getting proper resources.
Assam Scooty Scheme Benefits
- Under the scheme, the students will be getting many necessity items like free textbooks, uniforms etc.
- The girl student who will obtain good marks in higher secondary school will be getting a free scooter.
- Through this scheme, the students will be getting Rs. 1000 per month for their mess dues.
- The state government will also give one-time education loan subsidy of Rs. 50,000 to the eligible students.
- The girl students will be given an option to select the type of scooty either petrol or electrical.
- Individual who is interested in electrical scooty has to submit their request at the official website.
- The scooter will be helping girl’s students to go for coaching and institute easily.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- An individual should belong to Assam state.
- It is necessary for an applicant to be female.
- If the girl student wants to take benefit from the scheme, then she should score first division in class 12th.
- The girl should be a student of Assam government school.
- Aadhaar Card
- 12th mark sheet
- School id
- Mark sheets of undergraduates and postgraduates’ students.
- Latest Passport-size photographs
Guidelines for Students
- It is necessary for the individual to take print of the application form.
- According to rules and regulations, the receiver of the scooter will not be able to sale it minimum for 3 years.
- The price of every scooter is between 50k to 55k.
- Only girls’ students with first division in 12th can apply for the scooter.
Application Procedure of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the scheme, https://www.sebaonline.org/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the option of choice of Scooty.
- Then Log in by entering your credentials like Roll No, Registration Number and Contact Details.
- After that you have to choose your option
- Complete the form by entering the details.
- Now Upload the required documents
- Click on submit option on the screen.
- You can take the print of the form for future use.