MHADA Lottery:- The Maharashtra Housing Authority and Area Development Authority (MHADA) made an announcement that the last date to apply for the MHADA lottery to purchase homes has been extended. Now the last date to apply for the MHADA lottery is April 19. An individual who will get selected will be able to get houses near Mumbai for under Rs 50 lakh. Interested applicants can visit the official website lottery.mhada.gov.in and apply for the same. According to the MHADA officials, software upgrades change the date. After the software upgrades, now more people will be able to apply for houses.
MHADA Lottery 2023
So far, over 22000, people have applied for MHADA Lottery. Presently, a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana registration certificate is not required for the application process. But it is necessary for an applicant to upload an income tax return certificate. Before the upgradation, the authorities were facing problems to find out the income of individuals as they have not submitted clear income tax return certificates. Now, after the successful submission of the certificates in the system, all the detail of the individual will be displayed on the screen and then alterations can be easily done.
Details of MHADA Lottery
|Name of the article||MHADA Lottery|
|Beneficiaries||People of Maharashtra|
|Type of scheme||State government housing scheme|
|Last date to apply for the MHADA lottery||19 April|
MHADA Lottery Important Dates
The below-listed dates are for Mhada Konkan Board Lottery.
|Application Start||08 Mar 2023 12:00|
|Payment Start||08 Mar 2023 12:00|
|Application End||19 Apr 2023 23:59|
|Online Payment End||21 Apr 2023 23:59|
|RTGS/ NEFT Payment End||21 Apr 2023 23:59|
|Draft Application Publish||27 Apr 2023 18:00|
|Final Application Publish||04 May 2023 18:00|
|Lottery Draw||10 May 2023 10:00|
|Refund Start||16 May 2023 10:00|
MHADA Lottery Eligibility Criteria
- An individual who wants to apply should be of 18 years.
- It is necessary for an applicant to be from Maharashtra state.
Important Documents to Apply
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- Driving license
- School leaving certificate
- Voter ID card
MHADA Lottery Flat Price and Location
For the individuals who are interested, the houses are available in the price range of Rs 14 lakh to Rs 50 lakh. The houses are situated in the nearby area of Kalyan, Thane, and Virar near Mumbai, and parts of Raigad district. Also, there are ready-to-move houses and they have basic facilities like basic sanitary and electrical fittings. These new houses will be providing 24×7 water supply, elevators, and solar panels for electricity. There are 4,640 apartments and out of these, 2,048 are on a first-come, first-served basis. People of lower- and middle-income groups can buy these houses which range from Rs 23 lakh to Rs 49 lakh. These apartments have a carpet area from 320 square feet to 670 square feet.
MHADA Lottery 2023 Online Application Procedure
First Step is Registration
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Firstly, you have to do registration on the website.’
- Click on the “Register” option on the screen and create your account
- After that enter the asked details with the mobile number.
- Then click on the OTP option.
- Now you have to verify your mobile number and then your registration will be confirmed.
Fill the Lottery Application Form
- Now fill the application form by entering all details like User Name, Monthly Income, Pan Card Details, Applicant Details, Applicant Address with Pin Code, Contact Details, and Bank Account details.
- Then enter the Verification Code in the space given.
- Then Upload all the asked Documents.
- Lastly, click on the Submit option on the screen.
Procedure to do Payment
- Now pay the application fee by using Net Banking, UPI, etc.
- You can take a print of the application form for future use.
Procedure To Login at MHADA Lottery Portal
- Go to the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- You will see a login Option on the screen, click on it.
- After that, you will see a new page on the screen.
- Then enter your username and password on the new page.
- After that enter the captcha code in the space given.
- Then click on the login option on the screen.
Procedure To View Lottery Result
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- You will see an option for the lottery result on the screen, click on it.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- After that, lottery result will be displayed on the screen.
How To Check MHADA Lottery Waitlist
- Visit the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
- You will reach the home page of the website.
- Click the “lottery result” option on the home page.
- Now you have to click on the View option.
- Then a new page will open on the screen.
- After that, you have to scroll the page and you will see the waitlist after the winner list.
- Then again click on the view option according to your scheme code and category.
- You will see the PDF file on the screen that will show the name of the winner and the flat number.
If anyone has any query or confusion then you can contact on the given mentioned details-:
9869988000, 022-26592692 and 022-26592693.